• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jbte's Entries ---Astecia--- Competition 2

Started by Jbte, November 15, 2009, 07:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbte

Welcome to Township of Benson
Population; 1960
enjoy!

adroman

Very nice, well done Jbte... nice way to introduce yourself!  ;)

Best of Luck,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

jmyers2043

Hello Jbte.

You have a big looking city for such a small population.  :D  The village I am working on has about 14 more residents but only nets about $750 in revenue. You're monthly income is around $2,000+ per month. So I guess I can't play the game worth XXXXX !  :D   

My favorite picutres are of the sports field and the one of the private beach.

Good Luck with the competition.

<edit>
I see this is your first post at SC4D. Welcome to Devotion.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

manchou

It's so beautiful ! I love towers in front of the sea  :thumbsup:
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Earth quake

tooheys

COMPETITION 1 - THE VILLAGE
ENTRIES CLOSE 3/12/2009 12 MIDNIGHT

Hi Jbte

We see you have completed your entry and it would appear to comply with
the rules of the competition.  :thumbsup:

In a few days, we will be copying your entry across to the Judging Board
where the SC4d public will select the winner by way of poll.

Goodluck  :)

Dave

thingfishs

Benson sure has some big boulders. (potential advertising slogan)
Nice one jbte, what is your water mod? beautiful tropical water.

Battlecat

Interesting looking town!  Hard to believe how low the population is considering some of the buildings!  The powerlines crossing the area are a nice touch!

Jbte

Thanks for those who voted for me last competition  :thumbsup:

Now Astecia, a Mediterranean coastal town (dutch style)... enjoy!

Fabian93

Wow you've already finished your city :o? The result is outstanding in my opinion.
Beautiful terraforming and an even more beautiful city/town &apls &apls
I really love the overall look of it - fantastic work, Jbte &apls :thumbsup:

Fabian :)

ecoba

Absolutely beautiful results, Jbte.

Really, you work fast to have it completed already. But, I noticed one thing. It appears that you changed the base texture of the cathedral in the LE. This is against the rules as no lotting of the cathedral is allowed, I wanted to point this out to you so you could be able to fix it in time for the deadline. But, otherwise, the city is really excellent, and it is rather awe inspiring you worked and completed something so beautiful so fast!

Ethan

SeanSC4

Amazing work!  &apls

What water and rock mod are you using?

Jbte

Quote from: ecoba on February 06, 2010, 09:16:18 AM
Absolutely beautiful results, Jbte.

Really, you work fast to have it completed already. But, I noticed one thing. It appears that you changed the base texture of the cathedral in the LE. This is against the rules as no lotting of the cathedral is allowed, I wanted to point this out to you so you could be able to fix it in time for the deadline. But, otherwise, the city is really excellent, and it is rather awe inspiring you worked and completed something so beautiful so fast!

Ethan

Opps, yes I noticed I'll fix it intermediately with different pictures, thanks!
Now its fixed, changed 3 pictures except the first one, hope that's not a problem...

Quote from: SeanSC4 on February 06, 2010, 09:18:44 AM
Amazing work!  &apls

What water and rock mod are you using?

Crystal Lagoon Water mod and Mossy Rock Mod, both at STEX

tooheys

Hi Jbte, welcome back and I see you are off to a quick start. Really like the way you have placed the two churches on opposite points.

Just one thing, in terms of rule 8, each pic has to have at least a small part of the KW or your smaller church in it (I see you have 2 smaller churches so you will need to select one as your second). There are some pic's there that don't include this. Feel free to PM me or other Committee members if you have any questions.

Dave

Jbte

Quote from: tooheys on February 06, 2010, 11:28:02 PM
Hi Jbte, welcome back and I see you are off to a quick start. Really like the way you have placed the two churches on opposite points.

Just one thing, in terms of rule 8, each pic has to have at least a small part of the KW or your smaller church in it (I see you have 2 smaller churches so you will need to select one as your second). There are some pic's there that don't include this. Feel free to PM me or other Committee members if you have any questions.

Dave

Gotcha, will be fixing the pictures tomorrow, that last edit to the rules explains it... thanks!

Quote from: tooheys on February 06, 2010, 11:28:02 PM
Clarification 7 Feb 2010 - this means every pic must show a part of either the Kaise Wilhelm or smaller church

tooheys

Benefit of getting in early, plenty of time to fix things  ;)

And I do like your entry, great work in quicktime  :thumbsup:

Dave

bat

Your town is looking really nice! Great work on it! Nice entry! :thumbsup:

Nardo69

That's a really interesting approach. Nothing I would have exptected but hey, I like positive surprises.

About the churches, well, tooheys was (as always  ::) ) faster than me but I don't see nothing that cannot be fixed easily.

Seems to be the early bird really caught the worm!

Take care!

Berrnhard  :thumbsup: