• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frodo

@gugu3, allora c'è un altro italiano! Tu sai dove ha trovato i pali della corrente? Io ne ho tovati altri, ma non ci sono i cavi tra un palo e l'altro, ci sono solo i pali separati...

art128

Quote from: frodo on November 21, 2012, 10:22:06 AM
@gugu3, allora c'è un altro italiano! Tu sai dove ha trovato i pali della corrente? Io ne ho tovati altri, ma non ci sono i cavi tra un palo e l'altro, ci sono solo i pali separati...

This is an international site, please use English, or provide a translation of your message if you really want to use you native language as well.

As for your question, are you using This mod [Link] and all its dependencies?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

frodo

I'm sorry for the message written in italian:-[, thank you very much for the link

benedict

Congratulations, your MD is number 7 for the year on BTT!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Dantes

Kelis-samaaaaaa  I miss new images from your urban region. When will you have time for new pictures? Your last update was great again.  :thumbsup:

kelis

~ HonG KonG is now a Reality ~

# Hello my dear friends, I'm here to show you a little teaser of my new recreation, as some of you know, it is Hong Kong. I am working really slow because I have not a lot of time, real life is being busy now and I want to do a lot of details in my new recreation. In the past I did my first recreation of this awesome city and I did some mistakes and now I want to do a perfect recreation, I worked hard with the terrain, the coastline, etc and now I started to put the buildings, I am using google earth of course, I got a little part done.
Today I want to show you three pictures where you can see the progress, I'm working in the transport system and is being a little bit hard, another thing that I´m working is the terrain in the hills, as you know Hong Kong has a lot of mountains and Hills with a lot of buildings, well I hope you like this little teaser and also I hope to be here with this region as soon as possible.

# Here you can see a view of my old Hong Kong, I hope can do a better recreation now  :thumbsup:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

art128 -
Thank you for your kind comment amigo  :)

noahclem - Thanks my friend and congratulations for your amazing region !!

Swordmaster - Thanks for your comment my friend.

WannGLondon - Thanks mate, That is what I try to do, a realistic city  :)

nbvc - Thanks my friend !!

Kergelen - Gracias amigo !!

nas-t - Thank you for your kind comment.

Schulmanator - It's a pleasure to impress you my friend  :)

Ol.S / Benoit - Thanks my friend, I am your fan too  :thumbsup:

frodo - Thanks my friend.

Gugu3 - Thank you for the comment.

moonlinght - Always its a pleasure to see you here once again, thanks my friend !!

benedict - WOW Ben your work is being amazing, thank you for your work with the list my friend, it's a pleasure for me to be in the number seven !!

Dantes - Hello my dear friend !!! I know it, I am a little bit offline now but don't worry my friend, as you see I'm still working/playing in simcity and I'm still in Asia, right now with Hong Kong, I'm sure you will enjoy with my new region, my friend, Hong Kong has a lot of temples, great buildings or interesting places to recreate in the game, so well just be patient my friend.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

I've honestly never been a fan of Hong Kong (RL), and most of its incarnations in SC4, but I don't have the least doubt that you can change my mind on that!

Looking great so far at least!

Cheers
Willy

Schulmanator

I look forward to seeing your version of HK. :)
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

noahclem

Great pictures of your exciting new project  &apls  Hong Kong is a very interesting city and the hills will be a challenge--I look forward to seeing the great work you'll do on it  :thumbsup:

art128

An interesting start at making Hong Kong, Jonathan! I already liked a lot your previous version, I am sure this one will the best H-K recreation for years to come, amigo!

Props & Texture Catalog

eugenelavery

I am looking forward to your HK recreation.  What retaining walls are you using?

Ol.S / Benoit

You working on Hong Kong, can't wait to see the result ! :)
I'll be patient, I know how much work is needed for that kine of recreation, and how detailed is your work :)
Good luck Jonathan !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Dantes

Kelis-senpaaaai ! =°w°= Great teaser! In the past, many new buildings were published in Hong Kong. I think you are going to show a lot in the city and I'm very excited. Too bad that you'll stop firstonce with japan, but it was a great joy to see the pictures. I wish you much fun with your new project!

rambuckel

This looks really exiting! I'm really curious about the next update!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

kelis

Hello to all my dear friends !!

I have not been active for a long time, I had a lot to study and a lot of things to do in real life. Since yesterday I started my work experience in the electricity world, right now I'm working with the Public lights here where I'm living, it's funny, I have good views on the top and well the work is not really hard, but the most important is I got free time, YES, finally I have my own time, time to enjoy, to play basketball and play simcity 4. I miss a lot play simcity 4, I want to do a new region, something totally new to start again with the game and I'm thinking to do a new Dutch city but this time this would be a mix of two regions, a region between the Netherlands and Germany, I've got the map now, and also I have the plugins ready to start so I think the new region could be a reality very soon. I will start into the German part because I want to do some things for the Dutch part and this will take me more time.

My idea is make two cities inspired by Groningen/Leeuwarden in The Netherlands and Emden/Leer in Germany, I want to make some ports and of course a lot of Dams and windmills. The map that I've created is inspired in a real part of Holland/Germany, in the next link you can see the real location:

https://maps.google.es/maps?hl=es&q=emden&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44770516,d.d2k&biw=1366&bih=596&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

well my friends, I hope to be here as soon as possible and share with all of you my new project, now I will put some real pictures to make this a bit more real.

# Inspirations of The Netherlands:

# Inspirations from Germany:

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

Wonderful pictures. Good to see you back. And congrats on the CML ;)

Cheers
Willy

art128

Congrats on the CML, Jonathan!

Too bad we couldn't see more pictures of Saitama. But I wish you best luck with your new project. Holland/Germany is a nice mix.

The map area you choose seems nice.

Props & Texture Catalog

Flatron

Nice too see you back :D
Great idea to mix Holland and Germany(although as someone from the south I don't see many differences between Holland and northern Germany, especially architecture-wise ;) )

vortext

Good to hear from you again! The new region plans sound promising, can't wait to see how it's gonna pan out.  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Flatron on April 04, 2013, 09:45:57 AM
Great idea to mix Holland and Germany(although as someone from the south I don't see many differences between Holland and northern Germany, especially architecture-wise ;) )

That's because there isn't much of a difference!  :D

Congrats on the CML btw!  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Schulmanator

I am sure you will impress us with your new work. :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0