• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weixc812

Truly amazing  &apls
Merry Christmas, Cédric  :)
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

RepublicMaster

That's an amazing city! The detail is truly stunning, I love it!

I'd also love to see those great textures released one day. :)

cubby420

Merry Christmas to you as well!

As always a fantastic piece of art. Shame that some of the older, still beautiful models are not up to modern standards with regards to night lighting; some of your night shots are damn close to photo realistic otherwise.

You have an uncanny eye for detail in your scenes btw.  :thumbsup:

InvaderNat

Wow, that's a really nice little square. :thumbsup: I love those flags along the street, where do you find those?

Girafe

The LOTing work is just fabulous and never reach before  &apls &apls &apls

Many good things and idea for the street side mod. I am just afraid that I tested the overlays in T21 and they didn't work it's for this reason all the markings are done as props  %wrd

You could find many new props in the dropbox, they are all HD, it would be superb in Antigone scenes  ::)

Waiting for you  ()meeting()   
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

EDGE4194

Quote from: kbieniu7 on December 24, 2013, 02:25:28 PM
Oh dear... Your attention to details is simply... mindblowing. Those pictures of urban life and night shots with dozens of lights are breathtaking.

When at a loss for words... quote someone else.  :thumbsup:

nbvc

rooker1

Absolutely incredible level of detail!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

SpeedbumpJoey

gn_leugim

scott1964

w_swietwoot

tb7

Badsim

Looking at the amount of time the next update is taking ... maybe is it time for a preview  $%Grinno$% :

Most of  these new LOTs are at early stage of LotEditing , but the texturing work is done :

Closer view for Vnaoned's fabulous railings ...

... and for Vnaoned's Cinema Gaumont of Nantes :

The set of textures shown previously was made in a hurry and a lot of inexperience for Photoshop's ( CS2 , English version ) advanced functionalities , so , after some intense practice , I've redone them all more seriously , before to create new ones :

To be continued ...

Not to speak about how creating textures may be  addictive , well , I've never been satisfied with the lack of details for sidewalks ( now you can see paved borders ) , and never been satisfied either with the Euro textures , all that brand new asphalt everywhere  ...  If I had the necessary capacities and time for that , I would redo all Euro textures , but as I'm mentally not ready to spend months with Photoshop's canvas and layers and , then , T21s' MODding , I'll do it selfishly  , with my tips to get real traffic ( TE LOTs , resized LOTS ) and at the rhythm I'll need to generate various types of avenues , roads , diagonals , and corresponding types of intersections ... a nightmare ! A sweet nightmare . ( Oxymoron !  :P)

I'm now going to finish these 4 large LOTs at the same time , 2 Haussmannian residential blocks , Palais du Luxembourg and its public park .

Replies :

I'm thankful for your enthusiastic comments , especially as knowing that  I don't take time to post elsewhere than here ... I'm even not able to find one or two hours for my VIP Team mates since months . Of course I'm not at ease with what could be taken as simple indifference but currently I spend more than 8 hours a day with my SC4 activities - crazy isn't it ?  ... notably when seeing the snail  rhythm of my updates . And it's getting worse and worse now that I decided to generate my own  Base Textures and Overlays . Thanks for your indulgence so . ;)

Quote from: InvaderNat on December 25, 2013, 01:46:32 PM
... I love those flags along the street, where do you find those?

Banners are from New York Street Props from Hanson784 .To use with LotEditor .

Quote from: Girafe on December 27, 2013, 02:19:59 AM

...You could find many new props in the dropbox, they are all HD, it would be superb in Antigone scenes  ::)

Waiting for you  ()meeting() 

Yes Antoine , I've got your props and intend to use them ... top-notch quality , as ever  &apls . We have to speak indeed , so try to be where you know on Tuesday (evening ) ;)

See you ...

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

art128

Not even finished lotting and I'm already speechless. Good job Cédric!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

cmdp123789

Are we gonna see a recreation of Paris again? IT LOOKS SUPERB!!! I cnat believe thats actually simcity 4... wow

Delecto

:shocked2: %BUd% ?=mad)=

Damn, finally someone who creates sidewalk's textures as I have always dreamed of! It's absolutely beautiful Cédric, I'm jealous.  ::) :thumbsup:

FrankU

Everything looks realistic. Really fabulous work!

Gugu3

It all looks soooooo realistic :thumbsup:

benedict

Congratulations, your MD was number one on Ben's Top Ten for the week ending Jan 2nd - the first number one for 2014.
Click on the banner to celebrate!