• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Isengard - New update 29.04 - LLANGEFNI - City Centre Part I

Started by Danthe, August 20, 2007, 11:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedalezz

That seaport reminds me of summertime on the lake in New Hampshire, brings back so much memories!

The panorama is incredible, very detailed and realistic.

figui

i love the bridge pic!

and of course, nice panorama pic :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Danthe

I greet after longer absence :) I thank for all comments and nice words, forgive, that I did not answer long, but I look here now very seldom ()sad() Unfortunately, my present work doesn't permit me sale often to play SC4, but slowly, slowly... :D
I will show today the pictures of city centre Llangefni, second what to size of city the Isengard. I finished 30% buildings. I have hope, that I will finish this city once ;)

TheTeaCat

Wonderful  &apls

Just wonderful  &apls
Great use of the Diagonals. I particularly like the raised park in picture No.4.
It just fits that space so well.

What is that round building in the picture of the mainline station if you don't mind me asking?

All in all a fantastic update :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Jmouse

Good to see you back in the game, Danthe! You have, indeed, used the diagonal and rounded buildings to the best advantage, and I like the way you've used the embankment walls as well. The raised park looks great - more so with that little church in front of it. Like the way the tracks curve around in front of the tenements, too. Finally, the General View helps me understand where things are in relation to each other.

I am sad to hear you have very little time to play the game, but glad to know you have not given up on Isengard. Just come back whenever you can - your fans will be here waiting for you!

Until next time...
Joan

bat

Nice new update there after that long time!

And like the pictures of that city and railway station! :thumbsup: