• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Alancy - The city you'd love to live - UPDATED 04/06

Started by Pikatchoum, April 14, 2007, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikatchoum

Thanks Flipside

___________ Update 04 _________ Along the Expressway ==============>

Today an update about the main Expressway of Alancy. Notice the main financial area.

Danthe

Your expressway junction looks fantastic :) And historic downtown too.

p.s. You use polish style block houses ;) In french cites, interesting and nice  :)

emilin

Wow! That last picture is outstanding! All those roads going in different directions on different levels... :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Mulefisk

Wow, this is really good.
I can't belive i haven't seen this before. It's looking kinda like a mix between European and American cities.
The highways system in particular is awesome.
Great work!

Snaper

Very beautiful, it is very realistic :thumbsup:

I know, I have already to leave a comment to you on TSC  $%Grinno$%

Bravo l'ami  &apls

thundercrack83

Your expressway is magnificent, Pikatchoum! I love the financial district and the sunken avenues! Great job!

bat

A wonderful expressway! Great downtown! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pikatchoum

____---___---___---___---___---___---

Yeah everyone. I'm back from my hollydays in Trouville (Normandy) (nice place). i hope i'll make an update soon (when i'll fix my little problems with the new -great- Nam ).

OF course thanks bat, thundercrack83, vesfalo, Snaper, Mulefisk, emilin and Danthe for your feedback.

Flipside

How was the holiday, Pikatchoum? Refreshed? ;)

I liked your avenue tunnel in the last update. Ambitious.  ;)

Pikatchoum

Thanks Flipside. holiday's are always great but those alst one were particularly fantastics. ^^

______________ -----------------_________________----------------

Today I wanted to do a kind of teaser of another city near Alancy based on Le Havre (France) wich is one of the biggest harbour in France.
I'm quite proud of the begining, nervertheless the city crash each time i load it and i can't play anymore. I'll try to find the lot that causes the bug but if I can't the screen of today will be the last memory of a promising city IMO.

wouanagaine

Very nice , I really hope you'll find the crashing lot as I'd like to see more pic of this wonderfull harbor

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

urban

yeah I hope you find it, the port looks great :thumbsup: and the city from the Update is well done :)

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

kwakelaar

Yes, looks fantastic, I hope to see more of course.

bat

That last picture looks great! Wonderful harbour! :thumbsup:

tooheys

This is my first visit and I like what I see. I'm impressed by the road network, but that last pic of the port is brilliant. I like building port areas, but never as good as that. I'm going to have go hunting for a few of those lots.

Looking forward to more

Cheers

Dave

rooker1

Great MD you have here.   &apls  The transit looks too crowded but at the same time I like it.  Very strange, I found myself looking at the roads over and over again.  Great work. 

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

FromTheAshes

You should really use the european road texture, that might fit much better. Else a great MD!
Visit Vorsfelde.

Ennedi

Great view on the seaport, also the road network is very impressive.

An expressway on the first pic is my favourite.  :thumbsup:

An interesting couple of buildings - many styles, but I know many cities developing this way.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Snaper

It's very beautiful  :thumbsup:

I left a more complete message in TSC in french  ;D