• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricius Maximus

pilotdaryl

I think I just wet my pants from excitement... :-[

allan_kuan1992

that is a very very tight curve there... =O
unless it's a controlled access expressway (which is somewhat contrary to what i usually see in Tarkusian Cities) that should be upgraded.

i attached a picture below outlining a possible alternative.

otherwise, the RHW looks great =)

- Allan Kuan

Tarkus

Quote from: allan_kuan1992 on September 09, 2008, 05:03:22 PM
that is a very very tight curve there... =O

I was wondering when someone was going to notice--I was going for the "historic" look.  :D  Maybe I'll see if I can build your suggestion there, too.  It'll be a good test of new features. ;D

-Alex (Tarkus)

sithlrd98

I am amazed at this project and the other transit projects that are going on!  &apls  Bravo to you Alex and the rest of you transit modders , and thank you for your hard work!

Oh , and Joe,love the pics...they made my day!

allan_kuan1992

Quote from: Tarkus on September 09, 2008, 01:57:00 PM
Hehe . . . it appears so. :D  It was mostly just intended as a test city just to build that interchange, so I hadn't put any garbage facilities in.

Test city? $%Grinno$%

maybe you should incorporate it as one of your newest suburbs for Los Ednos or Argentum or Wakeman. :D

- Allan Kuan

andreharv

That mis merge to street piece is simply delicious.

art128

I see the picture of allan_kuan1992 and I think with pillars under the ramps I think it will be more realistic  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

MandelSoft

Quote from: art128 on September 11, 2008, 04:04:17 AM
I see the picture of allan_kuan1992 and I think with pillars under the ramps I think it will be more realistic  ;)

I think Tarkus already knows that. It's just a test, to see if everything works. I've noticed it before with other elevated RHW stuff. The pillars will come later, I guess...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

pagenotfound

Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

nerdly_dood

Hey, um, something else that's really amazing:

The RHW Article on the SimCity 4 Encylcopædia! [LINK]
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Haljackey

Quote from: nerdly_dood on September 12, 2008, 05:08:10 PM
Hey, um, something else that's really amazing:

The RHW Article on the SimCity 4 Encylcopædia! [LINK]

Speaking about which... The RHW is today's featured article on the new SC4 Wiki!  Check it out here:

Rural Highway Mod (RHW) SC4 Wiki Article

Best,
-Haljackey

Patricius Maximus

Hmm... Three days without an update. Makes me curious. Tarkus, what are you up to out there? If it's secret, that's alright with me.

Cosmic

He's definitely up to something, that's for sure. ;D

We just have to wait and see. Unless he's waiting behind that corner right now, waiting to pounce on us when we least expect it and reveal more progress...

nerdly_dood

Only time will tell what Tarkus is doing now... and it will probably tell us with a post from Tarkus, unless it's some of ShadowAssassin's work on his ERTM for RHW v.21. :D
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

The article about the RHW on sc4wiki is looking great! &apls :thumbsup:
Wonderful work on it!! &apls

Patricius Maximus

Hmm... Now five days.

The RHW on the wiki looks good, and Tarkus's page looks good there.

Haljackey

Quote from: Patricius Maximus on September 15, 2008, 10:42:35 AM
Hmm... Now five days.

Well, just so ya know many of us are working on the SC4 Wiki, and its taking a big chunk of our free time, myself included.

Tarkus is a classed as an editor there, and he has been making a lot of contributions on the wiki.  This might explain why the RHW thread hasn't been updated since the wiki went public.
So, while you are waiting for an update, why not head over to the SC4 wiki?  Theres a lot of content already, and you can always lend a hand to help add more.

Best,
-Haljackey