• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kalayaan Special Administrative Region

Started by leinadortzack, March 15, 2012, 08:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leinadortzack

DISCLAIMER: Anything that is written here are fictional

Welcome to Kalayaan Special Administrative Region

The K-SAR is located 30 km south of Manila, the capital of mainland Philippines. The K-SAR in divided into three districts by two river systems, the Kalayaan River and Calamba River. The K-SAR is divided in to three districts: Kalayaan City, Kalayaan East District, and the Rizal District. Kalayaan City is the heart of K-SAR. The center of political, financial, commercial, and industrial power. Kalayaan East is a suburban capital of the region. Rizal District is the agricultural capital of the region. They are inter connected by two main expressways, the Kalayaan Expressway and Rizal Expressway, and the National Road.

Daniel Joseph T. Castro is the current mayor of the region.

"I am always welcome your comments and suggestions regarding the development of the Kalayaan Special Administrative Region. Together, we can build this region a progressive and peaceful region."

Daniel Joseph T. Castro
Mayor, Kalayaan Special Administrative Region.

WannGLondon

Cannot wait to see this city! Interesting that you chose to do a Filipino style city, haven't ever seen one of those.  :thumbsup:
Call me Warren.

leinadortzack

UPDATE 2:

BRIDGING K-SAR THROUGH INFRASTRUCTURES

EXPRESSWAYS AND ROADS

As I said before, the Kalayaan Special Administrative Region is connected by two main expressways and one road.

The two expressways are the Kalayaan Expressway and Rizal Expressway(K-1898 and K-1896). K-1898 starts from Kalayaan East and streches toward the Kalayaan City. K-1896 starts from the eastern tip of Kalayaan City and passes through Kalayaan East and Rizal District. They are connected by a cloverleaf interchange (I-2).

The National Road encircles the whole region.

UTILITIES

The K-SAR would not be a economic powerhouse without electricity and water. That is why the K-SAR government with the help of the foreign investor, built the 7000 MWh Kalayaan Power Plant.

This oil power plant is located at Kalayaan East, near the K-1896.

Also, the partnership also created a water pumping station at Kalayaan City, near the Kalayaan Industrial Park.For this time being, the KWPS only serves Kalayaan City, but in the future, the K-SAR government will build a bigger pumping station to serve the whole region.

That's it for now. On the next update, will show you the first villages and our industrial park.

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)