• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Elevated Highway - RHW

Started by Caller9, October 03, 2011, 11:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caller9

Hello all,
I've been redisigning some old highways and hit a "bump". I can't seem to find an Elevated conversion from RHW4 to RHW6. I was creating some off ramps with a turn off lane and the Enter / Exit Ramp 6 type E will exit the highway leaving 2 lanes for through traffic but unless I use an entrance/exit ramp coming from the opposite direction I can't get the highway back to the 4 lane type unless I go to a ground level highway. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or it just cannot be done at the present time.
Thanks.

MandelSoft

These transistions are not in place yet. The current ERHW-6S is actually ment as an overpass only.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

jdenm8

As mrtnrln said, none of the ERHWs can transition into each other (Which is very annoying in circumstances like that).

All I can suggest is using another of the ERHW-6C Type D exits and just not connecting the MIS to anything. It'll function roughly like a transition.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Wiimeiser

I suppose you could connect it to a ERHW4 ramp though.
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

pimmapman

If you have enough space, you could make an on-slope transition at both ends and have a bit of elevated land to put the transition on, it would work and almost look the same.