• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3ds max 2010 - rendering problem.. [resolved]

Started by art128, February 28, 2012, 07:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Hello everyone!

I've encountered a small (big) problem while trying to render an object with bat4max (the latest one)

See in the picture below, you can see I selected the zoom5 render in BAT4max menu, so it should have been closer to the object in the scene ( which is a 16*16*16 box standing on a slightly bigger plane)

And, here's what happens whenever I want to render using BAT4max

Just in case any of you ask:

So, if anyone has a solution, feel free to post it..

-Arthur.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

xannepan

I have encountered this problem before in other versions of max. A solution that sometimes works for me is:
1) save your scene
2) create an empty new seen
3) select merge from the file menu and find your original scene
4) merge everything except for the cameras and lighting etc.

now try again.
Hope this helps.

-Alex

Aaron Graham

This seems to be a 3ds Max 10 thing, I could never find out how to fix it. Merge in a new scene can work but there has to be a better way.
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

art128

Worked with Alex's way, thanks guys! :)  ( I might definitely get a newer version of 3dsmax eeeh. )

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

Okay I hope this works, I was playing around in 3ds max 10 and this I think I have a fix for it, just load this scene and go to Customize in the tool bar about in max and then Preference, Once in there just click on ok and see if that works after you have restarted 3ds Max.
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

art128

Well, it seems to work too, thanks again, Aaron and Alex! ;)

Props & Texture Catalog