• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[The region of Kaikoura], Come back

Started by Simpson, September 02, 2008, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 8! ;)

Nice work on that newest teaser there! It looks beautiful! :thumbsup:

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

projectadam

Simpson,

First time here and I very much enjoyed the stay. I think that pictures 6 and 7 are my favorite. The stream running through the middle of the residential area and the shadows from the trees on picture 7 was just very stunning. I will be looking forward to seeing your next update.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

6underground

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Lilojame

I have missed some wonderful pictures there and for that, my friend, I am very sorry. I believe you are doing a great work here, it is tranquile and beautifull!  &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Simpson

Replies:

Quote from: Earth quake on November 15, 2008, 11:03:47 AM
Good upadte, my friend.  :thumbsup:
Go on your excellent work.
Nice to see you here my friend, thank you very much

Quote from: Neneutron on November 15, 2008, 11:04:58 AM
This is really good my friend, I'm looking forward to the next teaser/update
Thank you!

Quote from: TheTeaCat on November 15, 2008, 01:33:07 PM
What a wonderful way to enjoy a cuppa  :D

I just read your MD from the start, nice work &apls
Great rural shots - lots of detail  - very nice.
I know how time consuming that can be getting the details right ::)

I think you've earned this

:satisfied:
TTC
I'm very happy to see you here Derry, thank you very much my friend. Hope to see you here again  :)

Quote from: tooheys on November 16, 2008, 02:26:06 AM
David, nice couple of pic's  :thumbsup:

Plenty of detail in there, which means plenty of work and effort. Well done.

Very little to fault, the only thing that caught my eye was the tyretracks ending in the middle of the paddock. Perhaps they could have carried on to the gate. Just a thought  :)

You certainly deserve that cuppa.

Cheers

Dave

Hey Dave, nice to see you here, you are right for the little things, I will chang it. Thank you very much my friend

Quote from: bat on November 16, 2008, 02:44:07 AM
Nice work on that newest teaser there! It looks beautiful! :thumbsup:
As well a big thanks my friend  ;)

Quote from: Pat on November 17, 2008, 02:10:55 PM
David wonderful teaser there my friend!!!!
Hey Pat!! Good to see you again my friend, thank you I'm glad you like it  :)

Quote from: projectadam on November 17, 2008, 04:21:48 PM
Simpson,

First time here and I very much enjoyed the stay. I think that pictures 6 and 7 are my favorite. The stream running through the middle of the residential area and the shadows from the trees on picture 7 was just very stunning. I will be looking forward to seeing your next update.

Wow thank you my friend, hope to see you again  :)

Quote from: 6underground on November 19, 2008, 04:43:02 PM
Some VERY pretty rural areas you have here. :)
Thank you, glad you like it  ::)

Quote from: kelis on November 21, 2008, 05:34:05 AM
Wooe friiiend its really niiice
Thank you, hope to see you again

Quote from: Lilojame on November 23, 2008, 10:39:47 AM
I have missed some wonderful pictures there and for that, my friend, I am very sorry. I believe you are doing a great work here, it is tranquile and beautifull!  &apls
Lilojame, thank you very much my friend, I'm very happy to see you here. Hope you like the next teaser  :)

So, a big sorry for not making update and teaser but these two weeks, I've been really busy

Just a little teaser:

I hope you like it, David

EDIT: also My MD has been read by 7000 persons :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Lilojame

Hi again! I understand busy schedules also... :-[  ;) Anyhow, the teaser you posted is wonderful! Love how parts of it is slightly blurred and regardless of the grid visible it looks somewhat real.

See you,
Karin ()borg()

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Simpson

Rplies:

Quote from: flyinbird93 on December 06, 2008, 09:24:19 AM
I understand busy schedules :D  great teaser, nice waterfront.  cant wait to see more!
Thank you ;)

Quote from: Lilojame on December 08, 2008, 10:46:44 PM
Hi again! I understand busy schedules also... :-[  ;) Anyhow, the teaser you posted is wonderful! Love how parts of it is slightly blurred and regardless of the grid visible it looks somewhat real.

See you,
Karin ()borg()
Hi Karin, thank you for this replie my friend, glad you like it

New teaser today:

Hope you like it everybody :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

bat

Congrats for over 7000 views! And wonderful new pictures! They are looking nice! :thumbsup:

Haljackey

Looks like we are using the same bike paths :P.  You are doing such an awesome job with the set, it looks wonderful in the way you placed it in the park.  Well done!

Best,
-Haljackey

un1

Very nice cities that you have created! ;D I have a question, where did you get those rural fences?

-un1

Lilojame

Hi there! Wonderful teaser, my friend! I am definitely looking forward to see more!

tooheys

David, nice couple of pic's.

Firstly don't worry about the time gap, RL effects us all and we'll be watching out for your updates regardless.

As for the two pic's, nicely done as always. Good use of the bike trails and the last pic looking past the highrise is put together well  :thumbsup:

Look forward to the update, sooner or later  ;)

Cheers

Dave

Simpson

Thank you everybody  :)

EDIT: So I just have one picture:

Tomorrow I will go to London for one day with my class. Maybe friday, I will put some pictures (of london) and a teaser of Poster.
Bye, I hope you like it

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

art128

hey my friend, those three lasts teasers look superb David. &apls

Can't to be one Friday to see your photos !

ah et passe un bon séjour à Londres  ;)

Cheers,
Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

CraigKingOfIreland

JBSimio

Great teaser, my friend!   &apls  Mattb's houses look great there, and the pond looks beautifully done.  Enjoy London!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion