• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob56

this is only my 5th post here!!!Shame on me... &ops .

How long did it take you to find the post number of all those people? Nice job though. I think you do a really good job of communicating with posters how much their input is appreciated.. &apls Keep it up!
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Jmouse

Woo hoo, at least I made the top four! Hope you meant what you said about keeping up with Waterfalls - it is, indeed, a part of the delightfully diversified culture of SC4D.

Later...
Joan

Simpson

Hi Pat  ;)
Nice stats my friend, also this is my 50 posts in your MD  :P
I'm looking forward to the update
Take care my friend

David
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

paroch

Pat - it's a pleasure to be one of your SuperStars!!

Great work there on the stats and a nice award logo.

All the best

Paul

Emperor Stormont

Only two posts :(

Shameful. I shall have to stop in more often in future Pat, rather impressed with the large amount of effort that went into compiling the statistics :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Pat

Well OK now that the awards have been handed out here and I am so thankful to everyone over the time that has come here to support me its time to get moving again here and with that and now without further ado here we gooo.............

Just a simple island pic here tonight and tomorrow err later today on Tuesday I will have another picture to present to you all!!! Since it has been announced that Dustin will being doing stats once a month I figured for the rest of this month I better light the fire under Waterfalls and do some boiling lol!!!! Yes that means I will update daily!!

I challange all MD AUTHORS to do the same and give Dustin a run for his money!!! Hey even the Authors that has had a MD and let go into the inactives section get it out and back to your old spot for the rest of February!!! Part of this updating daily I will show diffrent things I have been playing with and what nots, so be prepared to see something new from me!!

So now onto

Quote from: art128 on February 15, 2009, 12:54:09 PM
Wow -- huge stats there Patrick, can't imagine the time spent here my friend !  &apls &apls

Arthur Thank you so much and it took me a whole day to double check everyones post counts since july 08...

Quote from: bob56 on February 15, 2009, 12:58:43 PM
this is only my 5th post here!!!Shame on me... &ops .

How long did it take you to find the post number of all those people? Nice job though. I think you do a really good job of communicating with posters how much their input is appreciated.. &apls Keep it up!

Bob56 Hey Bob welcome back and its great to see you again!!! See my reply there to Art in how long it took  ;) Thank you for your compliments its very apperciated and I do love the support from all of my supports!!!

Quote from: Jmouse on February 15, 2009, 01:11:06 PM
Woo hoo, at least I made the top four! Hope you meant what you said about keeping up with Waterfalls - it is, indeed, a part of the delightfully diversified culture of SC4D.

Later...
Joan

Joan HI Joan a big congrats to you there for making the top 4!!! Ooo I was feeling a tad bit gooffie there when I was doing that last update... Sleep for me has been very far in few in between the docs still have no idea whats causing my pains siiiiiigh....  Oooh BTW that challange I stated earlier if your up to it its also for you as I would love to hear from that one Mayor in that one city in WJ??  ;D

Quote from: Simpson on February 15, 2009, 01:15:55 PM
Hi Pat  ;)
Nice stats my friend, also this is my 50 posts in your MD  :P
I'm looking forward to the update
Take care my friend

David

David HI there David I am glad you enjoyed the stats there!!! Yes it is now your 50th lol.... Thank you and I will take care..

Quote from: paroch on February 15, 2009, 01:21:14 PM
Pat - it's a pleasure to be one of your SuperStars!!

Great work there on the stats and a nice award logo.

All the best

Paul

Paul Well howdy there Paul its great to see ya's!!!  Its a honor to have you as a super star sir!!! Thank you and that Idea came from projectadam back a few pages...

Quote from: Emperor Stormont on February 15, 2009, 06:27:32 PM
Only two posts :(

Shameful. I shall have to stop in more often in future Pat, rather impressed with the large amount of effort that went into compiling the statistics :)

Emperor Stormont Hehehe its all good there Emperor I will take you in as much as you can come on in here to Waterfalls!!! Its always a great treat to have you in here!!!  Thank you for your support and I do hope to see you back again!!!

OK so that take care of all the replies and again I cant say it enough and I know you all are probly so sick of me saying this but hey thank you to all of you for supporting me in here!!!

To all the lurkers out and about lemme know what you think even you just say HI so that way I know you love Waterfalls todate!!!

Your Tour Guide To Waterfalls...

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sciurus

Oh, a very little island, but very good decorated &apls

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Very nice small island there Patrick, excellent work on the decorations, very greatly detailed ! Super fine !  &apls &apls
bom trabalho amigo! (in Portuguese)  :thumbsup:

Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

&apls Nice looking island Pat. Hope no flood this year  :D

bat

Yes that's a great island there! :thumbsup:

And it's good to be the first in the post counter's list (and to be in the "Rafting the Rapids" section)!!!
This is my 107th reply here...
(1,58% of my current (6769) forum's post counter

Battlecat

Beautiful little island you've got there.  Nice update, looking forward to seeing what else you've got coming up!

Pat

OK I am going to keep this short tonight for this update as I should get to bed here... Been a long day and going to be even longer one for Wednesday... If this snow keeps up its going to be a fun ride down to Wausau today as my wife has a disabilty hearing and from the sounds of it she may actually get it this time!!! But anyways so now without further ado here we gooo!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a urban base parking lot... This lot does feature my new textures both in the grass and parking lot!! I will give more stats on this later and I promisse for my next update I will give my personal replies!!! Still I want to thank you all for coming on over to Watefalls.....

I do also want to take this time to say Hi to Battlecat and welcome to Waterfalls, I do hope to see you back again!!!

To all the lurkers out and about lemme know what you think even you just stop by to say HI so that way I know you love Waterfalls todate!!!

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

The parking lot looks good, Pat! I would have to petition for some handicap spots :), but that's no big hill to climb. The centerpiece building makes me think of classic offices in Houston circa 1960s, but I'd imagine most of those have been scrapped by now. Anyway, I like the abundance of cars - gives the scene some life.

Later...
Joan

bat

A really nice preview for that LOT! Looking forward to more from the lot...

Pat

OK if you all haven't seen what CP aka Brian has done over in his mapping adventures I suggest to you all go and check it out!!!  He has done some sweet stuff and from what I can tell he has been mapping for awhile now!!! If I was a betting man which I am not I would say he would do a killing working with Troy and Rich aka Blade2k5 and Papab2000 from NHP!!!! But anyways enough of me babbling here and so now with a special treat here is the new map with all large tiles is Silver Bow starting out!!!! So without further ado here we gooooooooo..................

I did raise the elavation only by 10 here and that was to bring it up just a little bit... But other then it being all large tiles and the raising of the elevation go check this map out on the LEX as CP Map Pack 5 [linkie]

To all the lurkers out and about lemme know what you think even you just stop by to say HI so that way I know you love Waterfalls todate!!! Also I want to thank you all again for your wonderful support here and I know I was going to do replies tonight but I do promisse I will catch up on them on the next update, I promisse!!! Till next time!!!

Patrick

canuck3360

Pat I think I need to build a cabin on that Island lol

very nice work as always my friend

Jmouse

Thanks for the link, Pat. Those are some beautiful maps and will be fun to work with. And many thanks to c.p. for making and sharing them!

Later...

Joan

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kimcar