• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reikhardt

I've just spent the best part of two and half hours reading through this MD and your work is incredible! Very interested in the way you use scaling to achieve a 'HD' look, certainly food for thought!

BourneID

Broome County still lives on my pc...  just not in journal form.   I stepped away from SC4 for a while hoping that bat'ers and mod'ers would catch up to what I hoped I would be able to do. 

With the recent advancements with the NAM... and now you and others discovering the possibilities of the mayor mode menu.  You guys are creating the game I was hoping to be able to play. As to that menu getting filled up....

I say "bring it on like donkey kong"  :)     

Smile Y'all

Badsim

Of course , a big thank you for these enthusiast and motivating comments for us 4 ... Maybe just a week or two before the TSC RuralPack comes to life and invade your MDs , we hope so !  ::)

Carl (eufl) , I'm really touched by your comment my friend ! Let me just add that I'm playing with this game since 2003 and I continuosly learn something . I'm now just so addicted to SC4 that I don't think that another city builder will come one day , driving this one out of my heart . A least , have I absolutely no desir or waiting for ... A lot of people are here a lot more experimented than I am about many subject matters !  My only merit is this MD , AntigOne , where I've always wanted to share my modest knowledge . Take that road indeed , Carl , (I know you have taken it ... ) you'll see how it is exciting and gratifying . I'll go back to Simforum.de to see what you're doing . :)

*********************************************************************************************

Well , I've anounced in that thread http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=12695.0 that the TSC RuralPack will be soon uploded at TSC site and at the same time presented to scrutineering for a LEX upload too . The only things missing are an intaller and a read-me , but I'm waiting for the comeback of Orange_o_ ( next thuesday ... ) , as I currently don't know how to do that packaging part . Waiting for his comeback , I've decided to have a closer look about seasonal trees .

Last December , Orange_o_ sent me the following seasonal trees :

2 weeks later I've recieved these files modded as seasonal MMP(s) from Lowkee33 . Since , I've reworked these seasonal MMP(s) as they were modded using RKT5 and Lowkee33 has found a more proper modding using RKT4 . That said , these trees being not HD , Orange_o_ told me they were not deserving an upload ... (while he started to BAT new HD trees ) .

Well , let us have a look about what can be saved or not . I've re-scaled (using SC4 Model Tweaker) most of them and here is the verdict :

Populus , before :

After :

They absolutely deserve to be saved , and Narcissus (Yellow Daffodils ) & Corylus as well , so 3 new seasonal MMP(s) will be included to the TSC RuralPack :

Ploppable seasonal Poplars - 4 models from Orange_o_ .

Ploppable seasonal Yellow Daffodils  -  5 models from Orange_o_ .

Ploppable seasonal Corylus  - 1 Model from Orange_o_ .

Of course , these changes have been automatically updated in AntigOne :

Before :

After :

A closer view about the fabulous seasonal Narcissus I've adde since (I love them so much !  ;D ) :

I tried to rework Quercus & Aesculus the same way :

But , alas , seeing them associated here to Girafe's maples , I have to agree with Orange_o_ , these last ones don't deserve to be saved . So , bye-bye Quercus & Aesculus ...

Lowkee33 has had the kindness to send me as well the seasonal MMP(s) he did with CP2009a trees ... but I gave up to use them as they're not HD and overscaled compared to Girafe's maples .

Guess what ? I've re-scaled them , using  factors 0.8 et 0.7 and , for sure , I'm now ready to use them as they  look a lot more better , in my opinion :

Alas , as CP2009a is a prop pack « Copyrighted » by his author , I can't share them with you ... I can simply suggest to Lowkee33 to do the same and maybe could he upload them on the LEX with C.P.'s authorization ...

Only 3 weeks before I disappear until the begining of September ... that's life  ::) ... I'm going to devote these 3 weeks to finish the wheat fields ...

Thanks for your visit .  :thumbsup:

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Badsim

Thanks for the NO comment !  :D

:-\

No comment either ...  :P

I'm a poor lonesome cowboy !  :D

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vnaoned

OMG! just love the canal stuff you achieved... you're definitly the best lotter I know..  &apls

FrankU

Badsim,

We wer just too stunned to be able to say anything....
This is so beautiful!  &apls

Battlecat

That's what I get for having a crazy weekend, I miss another amazing update here!  Gorgeous work, I'm looking forward to giving your work a test run!

Getron

So beautiful......just a masterpiece.

Evertime a new masterpiece.
How do you do it?  ;)

Keep it up

Getron

cocobob

Oh my god  , it's so awesome  :o  :thumbsup:

Orange_o_

Are you really require to show my very ugly aesculus?  $%Grinno$%

This work is really fantastic, but we must warn our friends that, given the total weight of ruralpack, the upload of this one may perhaps not be on the usual sites (LEX, STEX or TSCex)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Terring7

Oh my, i love all your work :)
By the way, are you going to release them?
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Girafe

The giraffe falls in love  &kiss
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

N1_2888

Reminds me a bit of Laxenburg in Lower Austria:

_____

&apls &apls &apls

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

carlfatal

Hi,
Some people may dream of a new SimCity 5, cause they never begin to try what You do all the time.
But what else should I say? I´m speechless too...   &apls
Maybe from now on I love canals  :D
Greetz, Carl

canyonjumper

Quote from: Badsim on March 07, 2011, 04:47:55 AMThanks for the NO comment !  :D

Cédric, I drooled all over my keyboard so I couldn't type a reply :P But seriously, I wanna get on a plane and grab these files, finished or not! ;D

Your friend,
                              Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

nekseb

Wonderful  &apls

It looks like a painted picture of an old master! Great  :thumbsup:
I don't need to know everything, I only need to know someone who knows!

letum aut libertas

Orange_o_

Quote from: Terring7 on March 07, 2011, 01:37:43 PM
Oh my, i love all your work :)
By the way, are you going to release them?

Do you read all the comments?
Yes, the SET will upload

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Yan077

No comment, because there are no words to describe these pictures : they only make us dream Cedric  :-\

Kergelen

Awesome work!!  &apls &apls

Antigone is, among other things, the MD of innovation. Every day there are something new and creative. :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

bat

Welcome to page 87!

WoW!
Superb work on this rural pack!!

It is looking awesome!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!