• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Create a Badge for the LEX Uploaders Competition

Started by rooker1, November 01, 2012, 05:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

NCGAIO

%confuso  Just to clarify a doubt .... the word uploader is indispensable?

catty

Quote from: NCGAIO on November 04, 2012, 03:00:13 PM
%confuso  Just to clarify a doubt .... the word uploader is indispensable?

the only restrictions are that it is 91 wide x 18 high pixels maximum size and must be relevant to the LEX, so I think the LEX word will have to be in the badge, but you don't have to use uploader if you can think of something better to use.

-catty (moderator)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

NCGAIO

Quote from: catty on November 04, 2012, 03:15:00 PM
but you don't have to use uploader if you can think of something better to use.

Had already done that link but was thinking of changing if the word were necessary.

Thanks for the reply.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

rooker1

Great work so far everyone! &apls
Don't limit yourself to just one badge, you all can enter several. ;)

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dobdriver

G'Day,

What a terrific idea. So I thought I'd have a crack.

Cheers
dobs

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dobdriver

Good Luck everyone.

I thought I would add another in more classic colours

Cheers
dobs

vinlabsc3k

My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

catty

Quote from: rooker1 on November 01, 2012, 05:12:29 AM
A Competition for the best Badge for "Upload Rights to the LEX".

It has been brought to the attention of the staff that SC4D members would like to see a badge just for those members that have Upload Rights to the LEX.  So we have decided to let the members of SC4Devotion design what they think might be the best looking badge and enter them in a competition, the winner of this competition will be the new rank badge for all of the LEX Uploaders.

RULES
-The competition will run from November 1st to the 23rd and you can post your Badge entry in this thread.
-The badge must be 91 wide x 18 high pixels maximum size and must be relevant to the LEX.
-The badge can have rounded or squared corners.
-The badge should be gif or png. to not loose any quality.
-All entries will be collected and placed in a poll where all members can vote for their favourite badge from November 24th to the end of the month.
-The winner's badge will be used for all members who upload to the LEX.

If anyone has any other questions, please ask in this thread.

Hi Guys

Last chance to get your entries into the competition.

;)

-catty

Serkanner

I have seen some very nice entries. Great work by all participants. I am looking forward to vote.