• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darmok

Unequivocally, absolutely, indubitably (Dear watson)....
Flabbergasted!

&apls &apls &apls &apls

Like they say at the opera...

Bravo! Bravissimo! Bis! Encore!

Seriously David, this is really something!
Thanks.
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

bakerton

Just like everyone else David, Where is the linkie man. I am bloow out of my mind at everything. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

Pat

I am speechless here David!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

calibanX

I love your work David. It's amazing how far this game has come since I first bought it years ago. It's this great work that makes me wonder what you guys will come up with next to change the game in big ways. Keep it up!

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

metarvo

I see that the bar has been raised yet again.  Wonderful work, David!  &apls  I know that you mentioned Set 1.  Does that mean that there may be expansions for STR in the future?
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Jonathan

Yes there will be more than one set (not in the first release though), other sets include Three Track Rail (TTR), and El-STR, along with all their puzzle pieces. Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as you did with the STR as we can copy and paste a lot of the STR RULs to the new networks :)

Jonathan

Kokopelli

As the first poster on 3RR at SC4D, please accept my belated congratulations on the quarter million view milestone. I have been really busy lately and missed all the excitment over the weekend. Also, the STR is great!! Even though I don't always post, I really enjoy checking in here to see how things are progressing.

Bob

Korot

I can't wait for it to be released. Well, actually I can, as I don't use rail that much, and where I do, dual track is necessary, as trains will/should travel both way's. Anyway, you say the release is imminent, that is very good, apart from it being the same word Tarkus used for the RHW, and he let us wait a month or something before actually releasing it. It's great though.

dedgren

I don't think imm-i-nent rhymes with to-mor-row very well, but the two do have a certain degree of commonality in this particular situation.

Today's a work day for me- I will be back around later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

buddybud

imm-i-nent sounds more like imm-e-diate to me   ;D

Battlecat

Rock on, I'm very excited to see this!  My only regret is that I won't be able to load this up for at least another 2 days.   But I've certainly got something to look forward to now!  &apls

pagenotfound

Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

thundercrack83

just_a_guy

woah, i am speechless. Our game just became a whole lot better, once again! These will look especially great crossing over mountainous regions since 2 track sections on mountains are a bit rare. Amazing work!!
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

BigSlark

Amazing work, RAM Team.  &apls

Cheers,
Kevin

mattb325

Amazing work!

Not only is it something that has been lacking for a long time, but you have made something that is really beautiful as well. Thank you! &apls :thumbsup:

It has been fascinating reviewing your progress - if you were ever inclined to make laneways (EG narrow country lanes), well....now wouldn't that just be something! ;D

GNUCyberKat

Being a rail fan this is beyond exciting.  Congratulations on your release.  I am so on edge to start playing with the STR set release!  Thank you.

&apls &apls &apls

Scott

metarvo

Quote from: GNUCyberKat on March 05, 2009, 06:23:58 PM
Being a rail fan this is beyond exciting.

Yes, it's true.  Rail fans everywhere can rejoice, because there is a new rail simulator on the block.  It's our very own SC4, and I do mean it's ours.

Way to go, David!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

kimcar

&apls &apls You rock David , you and your team a great congrats for your perseverance. Thanks a lot :thumbsup: