• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

We like to surprise people.  ;)

-Alex

EDITAnd then there's that Double-0 post, just sneakin' up on you when you least expect it.  Heh, Alex- always great to see you stop by 3RR. -DE

girlfromverona

Awesome job, guys! Thanks so much for your hard work on this new NAM release. You're all my heroes.  ;D

kimcar

&apls &apls Wow what an excellent surprise from all of the NAM team. Thanks a bunch guys. :thumbsup:

Pat

pppphew now I can breath aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

Im-min-ent is now re-al-ity. Congratulations to everyone involved on the STR release and the new NAM.
-Matt

Jmouse

Many thanks - again - to a wonderful and dedicated team for work above and beyond our wildest dreams.

Later...
Joan

Battlecat

Rock on!  I'll have to see about getting this installed!

CaptCity

Good things come to those who wait (even when it's imminent))... and this is great!!! Thanks to all involved.

alfadriver12345

Thank u! Thank u! Thank u! Even though i'm from Kent in the UK i can now produce some authentic American railroads with the STR!  :thumbsup: Its the most amazing release To Date. To everyone involved in this project i send my gratitude and best wishes,you are all amazing! My BNSF,CSX,NS and CP freight trains can now rumble over some realistic rails! As us Brits say CHEERS! &apls

deathtopumpkins

Awesomeness David...  :satisfied:

Though one thing of note... the preview models for the 90 degree road curve appear to be rotated 180 degrees from the actual piece... makes it a bit difficult to use.  :P
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

owlsinger

Thank you, this looks amazing! And I just did a complete re-install of the game & overhaul of my plugins folder. Perfect timing!

&apls  &apls  &apls 

()flower()
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Dino007

TIGR

jpj_starfleet

A total surprise! a new NAM in just two months! congratulations on an excellent job.  &apls

BarbarossaS

Big thanks for the new NAM David (and NAM-team of course)!!!
Simply love the STR, it adds such a realism to my cities.

As for the new texture(?) thingy: I like!

You continue to dazzle the SC4-community with your awesome work, David. ;D

Keep it up   &apls &apls

bat

Thank you very much for the STR, David, RAM-Team and NAM-Team!
Wonderful work on it!

And looking forward to more of your stuff here, David! ;)
btw, my 6850th reply!

metarvo

I have already installed the new NAM, and it still remains my favorite mod, even though there are other great additions to this game that I really like as well.  Since the NAM was my first download, it still holds a special place in my heart.  Keep up the good work, David and NAM Team!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

bob56

(I know theres an issue board, please move this)

Sorry, I love STR, but I found one issue...

STR bug found on crossings...

Compared to MAxis

You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Jonathan

Oops, like we missed the paths out on that one,
In the mean time you'll have to use road to go over that until a fix is released.

Jonathan

CaptCity

Dark_Jedi06

Wasn't I just downloading a new NAM like 2 months ago? ???

It's time for another one already?! ;D ;D
...this space to be filled soon...