• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunv123

Ah, that's more like it. :satisfied: Starting to look very realistic.

This is turning out to be a great BAT! :)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

jmyers2043

The additional work to the roof makes a good bat into a great one!

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Aaron Graham

sunv123- Thank you so much!!! :D

jmyers2043- Thank you, I have two type of roofs. :D

NYBT 915 West End Avenue

Here's another update on the building, all I have to do for the other versions is randomly move the ac units around and the night light windows and I will be exporting this building. This could be the last update you see of the building, I'm sure it's not much for you guys to say but hurry up and upload this and Hattan House. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

noahclem

Great work in the last updates  &apls  As always, I love the texture variations!

Simcoug

Awesome work Aaron - I will definitely be using this when the time comes  :thumbsup:

supremec

It's a real pleasure to go sometimes here !  :thumbsup:
Fantastics BATs...evidently  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Serkanner

Very nice Aaron. This fits in very nicely in a residential area.  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you, I have to make them a little different form the fist version of the building, and by doing that if makes things look realistic. :D

Simcoug- Thank you so much, I know you will love it. :D

supremec- Thank you, have to make sure when people stop by they have a smile on there face!!! :D

Serkanner- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 915 West End Avenue & Hattan House

Here's the in game picture of just one version of both the 915 West End Avenue and Hattan House. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

cmdp123789

They look beautiful  &apls... I have to admit that it is because of you that NYC style residential areas come alive!!! keep it up... I cant wait for you to realease them...

Oh, and by the way... I know you dont take requests but, given the fact that you are making NYC based buildings, it would be great if you could try some residentials based on Midtown, you know, the top stories look like stairs... like this:

Again, I know you dont take requests.. but it would great if could try them, those are key for NYC recreations...  :thumbsup:

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Beautiful pic  &apls  Are these going to be on the LEX?

sunv123

Yours and Srt. Pepper's BATs are most definitely the best NYC based BATs there is on the internet. :thumbsup:

Keep on building these BATs like ?=mad)=!
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

tag_one

^ Completely agree! Your buildings are awesome, love each and every one of them :) Also great that you make variations of the same building. Maybe I should do that too with some of my industrial buildings..

Simcoug

Great work Aaron! 

@tag_one:  I love your BATs as well, and I am a huge fan of building families since it is a fairly simple way of increasing building variety (and minimizing the need for extra lots).  So I say go for it  ;D

io_bg

These are excellent indeed. Thank you for making them!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Aaron Graham

cmdp123789- Thank you, I may end up making some apartment buildings from the Midtown area, but there is not alot of the most are on park Avenue and on 3rd avenue. :D

Some of the buildings you have circled looks to be office buildings, I may have to give them a look. :D

Girafe- Thank you!!! :D

noahclem- Thank you so much, this bats will not make it on the LEX, I'm so sorry for that, I have to come up with an idea to have bats on LEX. I do not what to have the same buildings from STEX to be on LEX anymore, I think it will be a good idea to make some bats for the LEX only and some for STEX only. Doing that can bring some traffic to LEX. :D

sunv123- Thank you, I will keep batting like crazy!!! :D

tag_one- Thank you, I think you should do it to kill repiton buildings in city, that's something that make CJ look a bit off. :D

Simcoug- Thank you!!! :D

io_bg- Thank you and your welcome!!!! :D

NYBT Walesbridge

Okay guys, here's a look of what the Walesbridge variations may look like, on the corner building I have already did the night lights, I have did it some days ago, all I have to do is do the variations for the non-corner building and randomly move around the ac units and the night lights. I think this can be another building I can finish this year. There should be a total of eight buildings in this upload so you guys will have more building more is always better, I hate repetitiveness in City Journals. :D

I have started this building in early 2012 I think around April, I do not know why it took so long like the Bromley and Park Towers, why it's taking so long? For the Bromley and Park Towers it depends on another batter Franis and Vlasky. :)

Aaron Graham

NYBT 30 E. 81 Street

Here's a new bat for this month, 30 E. 81 Street is a small building and has some height. I hope I can be finished soon with all the exporting I been doing. :)

NYBT Walesbridge

For the NYBT Walesbridge it's completed and have been exported. :D

noahclem

Great work on the recent BATs  &apls

Simcoug

Very nice!  W2W corner buildings are always a great addition.   &apls

Swordmaster

I agree. Many of these are perfectly suited for some of my plans.

Cheers
Willy