• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eagle Island

Started by Cockatoo-210893, January 20, 2008, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Love your, love your pics and I love your style.  Great work here and I can never figure how you photoshop your pics so well.  I guess I need to fool around and practise more.  ;)
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Great looking map there and also you have there a wonderful downtown! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more in this month... ;)

sithlrd98

After seeing the pics that you've been posting in the picture competition, I finally have made it over here to the island. I love the night pics and the water effects the most! Keep em comming!

superhands

love the photoshoped "water at night" pictures on the last page :thumbsup:

JBSimio

Excellent as usual... I don't think I'll ever get enough of your night shots!   &apls

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Pat Riot

well, first off, your skyline is freaking gawgeous. The photoshopping, as usual, is top notch. And that lot you made is excellent. So gawgeous, top notch, and excellent pretty much sums this journal up, eh?  :thumbsup: &apls

Hogmeister

So many great buildings working so well together, it just leaves me wanting more, if only real cities could look more like this.
Building Better Buildings Better

Cockatoo-210893

•UPDATE EIGHT  Hawke Bay at Night  14th APRIL 2008•
Just a quick update for today, two mosaics I've made of some of the mid-wealth areas at night.

Thanks for viewing guys.
Replies:
rooker1:  Hey thanks rooker! Glad you liked the Photoshoping, you just need to spend a little time practicing and playing around with your photo editing program, and you just learn what effects to use and how to make Sim City pictures look more realistic.

bat:  Thanks bat. Good to hear that you like the downtown. Here's some more...

sithlrd98:  Hehe, welcome to the island... I knew watermarking the pics would pay off somehow. Thanks for your nice comments, and I'm real glad that you liked the night pictures and the water effects on the previous page, thanks for dropping by.

bighead99999:  Hey thanks, glad that you liked the water effects too.

JBSimio:  Thanks a lot, good to hear that you like the night images, btw, your new SHUR series BAT's are just excellent, they are always a nice addition to any of my cities (as you can see) and they grow really well too. The way you've done that interior night lighting is just amazing, I'm always trying to get that sort of effect on some of my BAT's too, but I can never pull it off quite as well as you did, well done, I look forward to downloading more.

Pat Riot:  Well thanks a-freaking-lot patriots! Really glad you think so, great to get feedback like that.

Hogmeister:  Hey thanks, good that you think that the buildings are working well together! Normally I get comments saying the opposite! I guess that what I've created is kinda similar to real life cities in terms of layout, but most of the BAT's I've used are top quality ones - and not too gritty either, so it may appear slightly cleaner and friendlier than say, New York, which was one of the cities it was based on. Thanks for your nice comments.

bat

These are some more fantastic pictures there! Great work on it!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pat Riot

your freaking welcome  :D :thumbsup:

great mosiac, although im still wondering where the national park is in that mosiac  :P

tankmank

very nice and vibrant citys

warszawa

Fantastic photoshopping work mate! This is one of the most impressive downtowns I have seen. &apls The trees, buildings, cars, sims... it's soo alive! It's the metropolis that never sleeps! :P Can't wait to see more.

Please could you give me a link to the circle building in this picture, Thanks. -

Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

Mpol

Lets get this wonderful MD active again! Cock, post more images!