• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Qumma - From Desert to Rose (June 3rd - The CocoWalk)

Started by nedalezz, August 12, 2007, 10:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Well, the CocoWalk looks fantastic, nedalezz! Very creative use of a BAT that I've never been able to make fit in anywhere! Your OSITM time is off to a great start, my friend! I'll be looking forward to seeing how this month works out!

Dustin

Yoman

Looking great, quite a contrast to the desert environment around it. Perhaps Fursan should construct some artificial lakes, ponds, or canals a bit inland to bring some of that ocean water smell into these outskirts  :thumbsup:

paroch

A futuristic and exciting mall there Nedalezz.  It kind of sums up Qumma's rapid growth - an excellent choice.

One of West End's pre-eminent fashion chains, Runwell & Upton, are making enquiries about taking a medium sized store in the mall.  With the increasing numbers of West Enders in Fursan, they feel there is a ready market for their goods in a tax-free environment.

Jmouse

The Cocowalk is a wonderful addition to Qumma's economy as well as the city's profile. Of course, the night shot is stunning, but yours always are!

Just wondering how you came about the name?
Anyway, I see you're off to another running start, so I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of new development this month!

Later...
Joan

Schulmanator

This is a fine addition to the commercial scene.  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

warszawa

I love the no development shot, under construction shot and the completed shot very much. Cocowalk is magnificent! I can't wait to see more modern developments start in Qumma.

Futhermore, Congratulations on your deserved OSITM again.

Alex :thumbsup:
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

bat

Really nice work there on that building and area! Nice day and night shots of it...

penguin007

Ive followed this MD since the start and from its humble beginings this city has turned into an amazing place. The last few updates have been awesome and I cant wait to see more

Will

Pat

Very good coco walk update indeed here Nedalezz!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

You have had some realy great updates again my friend. I enjpoyed reading the excellent story a few pages back, and also am glad to see Qumma Airways expanding and planning to international. If you also plan to go international, I will reserve a nice gate for you at Nieuw Amsterdam Peter Stuyvesant International airport !
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

nedalezz

Firstly, I want to apologize for the lack of updates. I had planned to do continuous updates throughout the month, but that hasnt panned out the way it was expected.

Truth is, im going through a rough period on a personal level, relationship wise, and its really taken a heavy toll on me. I hope all of you can understand, and I thank everyone in advance.

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

paroch

Hey Nedalezz,

I'm sorry to hear RL is not being kind to you at the moment.  You take care and I hope all works out well.  And remember that your friends and supporters here at SC4D will be waiting patiently when you are ready to come back.

All the best,

Paul

Jmouse

nedalezz, you - we - are just short of celebrating Qumma's first anniversary on August 12. You've worked long and hard to bring this unique region to the point where it is now, and I have faith in your determination to carry it through to even greater heights.

One thing that has set Qumma apart from the crowd is your patience and demand for perfection, no matter how long it takes. So I'll be waiting patiently, along with many others it seems, for your next update. No matter how long it takes.

Best wishes for success and happiness in all that you do...

Joan 

Meastro444

this is such a nice MD! ive seen the first few updates before but from page 6 to this, its very nice!

keep it up!
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

Ennedi

No problem Nedalezz, we understand! Every of us has difficult moments sometimes, I hope you will manage your RL situation as good as possible for everybody :thumbsup:

I wish you good luck in all your activities! And don't worry about SC4, we will wait patiently till you will have free time and wll be able to enjoy the game and our company :)

Adam

Edit: I like Coco Walk very much!  &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine