• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canuck3360

yup sure did and answered it.

suplado!

nice airports...and everything looks realistic!!

well here's my airport

... ;D

sebes

That is an absolute amazing airport Suplado. Awesome  &apls &apls &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

The_Hutt

Very nice, the runway layout reminds me of LaGuardia. You might want to add more parking, though.

dsrwhat316

yes, suplado!, that is a great airport.

here's my first decent attempt at an airport:

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

sebes

If that is decent attempt - I'd like to see the result when do your very best  :P

It's fantastic!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

figui

really nice airports suplado! and dsrwhat316 :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

bat

That's a great airport there, dsrwhat316! Nice using of the roundabout!

Also yours is a fantastic picture of that wonderful airport, suplado! ! :thumbsup:

canuck3360

Just some shots of an Airport in York State that I built while re-constructing Rorysville

Yorkshire Island Airport is mainly a Regional Airport with Coast Guard and Air National Gaurd Squadrons attached to it.

suplado!

great airport everyone...

well -- here's my latest work...

figui

nice pics canuck and suplado! :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Pat

Oooooooh my such wonderful airports everyone and suplado where did you find the crossing for the avenue intersection in the last pic?? Is that default crossings??

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bwatterud

Pat, I think this mod may be what you're looking for. 

cameron1991

Wow! Excellent airports Suplado and Canuck! I really like the angled terminals in Suplado's airport and the 737s in canucks airport! Can you tell me where to get them? There are currently more 4000 737s in service in RL, 1 landing or taking off every 5 seconds, so SC4 airports just dont look right without a 737 somewhere in it!

canuck3360

cameron1991-I am actually testing them out for someone here and they should be up for public release soon(hopefully that is) I agree AIrports are missing those and also the 757 series as well as the Airbus A320's are missing I'm currently BATing a 757(Just struggling with skining the bad boys) once I get them textured and tested they'll be flying the friendly skies of SC4.

Pat

bwatterud thank you and i hope that is it but ST is down atm..... But thank you for the linkie....
Canuck I cant wait to see your planes flying my hostile skies lol  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

canuck3360

pat-thanks

well let's visit another airport in Rorysville that is undergoing re-tooling

Overview of Marceau International Airport(1 of 3 International Gateway's into the Country)

Radar/Comm Units in the hills nearby

cameron1991

Canuck, that airport looks really good, I like the terminal layout (Domestic and International) Although the runways look a bit too short for 747's (they generally require about 3000m for takeoffs, and a bit less for landings)
Also I cant wait for all these aircraft projects to be completed!

Pat

OMG Canuck that is amazing!!!

bat

Very great pictures of that airport, great work, canuck3360!

That airport is looking fantastic! Wonderful pictures of it, suplado!