• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

eggman's Misc Modding

Started by eggman121, June 25, 2017, 07:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan_Waters

Did you turn your attention to the traffic light?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seaman

Very nice. I really like how the RHSR looks much more like rail now. Personally, I like that the texture differs only slightly from RRW (concrete vs wooden sleepers).
:)

AsimPika3172

Toooooot toooooooooootttt....... 🚄  :thumbsup: :bnn: Nice RHSR! Better than original HSR!  ()stsfd()
I loves Sim City forever!

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Gugu3

Akallan

Yes, SC4 is still the best building game when I see everything that is possible to do with! Even CS can not exceed it! Congrulations! :bnn:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

dyoungyn

Ditto on that and so thankful that there is still deep interest in SC4 and it's improvement.

My main complaint about CS is that one is limited to the region/map size.  Also, I can't see an easy way to build the suburbs as in commercial big box stores and small chain fast food and gas joints. 

SC4 is truly breaking that ever annoying grid system restriction.  Thank so much to all those in the NAM team members and all others for their truly hard and tiring work. 

dyoungyn

eggman121

Hello everyone.

Thanks for all the comments and likes  :thumbsup:

Here is another one  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/_1br_AAPOX4&feature=youtu.be

Comments appreciated.

I plan to roll out this project onto other parts of the RRW as well. I will show in time  ;)

-eggman121

Tyberius06

Oh, this is an exciting project of yours! Really cleaver and nice!  &apls &apls &apls
Thank you very much!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

mattb325

Seeing it in much greater action, I have just one word: wow  :o

Girafe

I love that project and I hope that these stop lights would be customizable later on  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

matias93

Ok, this broke me, it's simply too perfect!!

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Simmer2

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

fantozzi

If Santa only would use eggman's revolutionary traffic management - this year he would do it in time to come to all of my towns!

noahclem

Awesome work with the signals  &apls  RHSR looks outstanding as well. Small issue compared to all the brilliant catenary work but you've done a really nice job with the textures. Don't know why but I just never can get anything I'm quite happy with when trying to make rail textures with concrete sleepers, though learning from what works for you has helped somewhat ;)

eggman121

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments :thumbsup:

I will now pick some comments to reply on.

Quote from: Girafe on December 18, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
I love that project and I hope that these stop lights would be customizable later on  ::)

The posts (or poles) will be customizable but the lights will need me to be involved. I could do a quick FSH edit but the lights are True 3D based and as such harder to manipulate.

Quote from: fantozzi on December 19, 2018, 01:34:47 AM
If Santa only would use eggman's revolutionary traffic management - this year he would do it in time to come to all of my towns!

Thanks fantozzi I hope to get these out before too long. Not this year however. Too short of time with work and stuff.

Quote from: noahclem on December 19, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
Awesome work with the signals  &apls  RHSR looks outstanding as well. Small issue compared to all the brilliant catenary work but you've done a really nice job with the textures. Don't know why but I just never can get anything I'm quite happy with when trying to make rail textures with concrete sleepers, though learning from what works for you has helped somewhat ;)

Thanks Noah. I use the Reskin method to make the ballast and sleepers. The design of the new RRW stuff leaves the textures with Rails/Sleepers/Ballast in the appropriate layers.

That takes alot of the heavy lifting of making the textures off me. Thanks to Rivit and mgb204 for helping me out on that front.

-eggman121

eggman121

Reviving this thread.

I have been doing alot of NAM modding of late so time to work on some other things, time to wake up this thread.  ()meeting() %%Order?/

Here is what I have been working on atm.

Inter modal shipping transport.

Than also translates too...

And don't worry. I have not forgotten about the signals.

Some appear in the lower picture.

-eggman121

Girafe

So nice to see some activity in this thread  :)
I love to see more signals. Do you think you will complete the electrification of RRW (PP mainly missing)?
:thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

eggman121

%%Order?/ ...   Wake up Thread. ;D

I have been working on some new automata and have made my first locomotive.

This is the Australian National BL class locomotive.

It is in the one livery for the moment but I will endeavor to more wrappers for it in due coarse.

Here it is in action...

I plan to get some of the projects that I have worked on a while back ready for use. It may take a bit of time. A month or two I think.

I would really like to get the Signals out at some stage but The T21s are the issue.

As for the catenaries. They won't appear on the RRW unless someone else would like to mod them however the HRW will have catenaries and is due for an update post NAM 40.

Any tips on how to improve the Automata and request for a specific engine are welcome.

-eggman121

art128

Quote from: eggman121 on February 23, 2021, 09:55:19 PMAs for the catenaries. They won't appear on the RRW

Any reason why? I was greatly looking forward to having overhead lines on my RRW network... :(
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog