• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pictures from Norway ( Setesdalen )

Started by Snitchie, February 03, 2010, 05:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snitchie

Thought I would share some of the beautiful pictures from a place not far from me Setesdalen ( Bygglandsfjord, Hovden ) Even though now everything is coverd in lots of snow.. Its always nice to look at summer pictures  :D   

So here , enjoy  :P

Neset Camping place in Bygglandsfjord. Mother and Father inlaw got their wagon/cabin here  :P 

Overview of Bygglandsfjord.

The river Otra starts way up in setesdalen here.. And ends in Kristiansand ( see map next picture )

Map over South Norway , Setesdalen in the middle yellowed out.

A typical old building/house you encounter traveling through Setesdalen.

Hovden Ski resort place. Map of routes to ski in :)  Its a blast!!

Hovden in the summer.

Hovden summer.

Hovden in the Winter times ( the best time in Hovden  ;) )

And to finish it of, this is my town Kristiansand how its like theese days..   Been like this since the begining of December.. Going for record on temprature and snow this time....   Always good to have a warm house at nights with a fireplace , and Sim city 4 of course :)   

If you would like to c more pics of Kristiansand follow this link  :D   http://images.google.no/images?hl=no&um=1&sa=1&q=kristiansand+&btnG=S%C3%B8k&aq=f&oq=&start=0

Enjoy :D

Drive safe!

firdausabdullah

Wow, such a gorgeous place you have there  :thumbsup: Thanks alot for sharing Snitchie. This inspired me to BAT some tents and caravan for those outdoor lovers.

Snitchie

:D   Happy to help..

Google Neset camping , and u get more pics of the camping place. :D   

A very popular place Setesdalen for Germans.. . They invade us every year. hehe.. But they are wonderfull tourists and persons  :)
Drive safe!

Jmouse

Absolutely gorgeous scenery, Snitchie! Thanks for posting the photos.

Later...
Joan

Andreas

Quote from: Snitchie on February 03, 2010, 06:20:13 AM
A very popular place Setesdalen for Germans.. . They invade us every year. hehe.. But they are wonderfull tourists and persons  :)

I'd surely love to spend my vacation at that place - looks very tranquil and relaxing! :)
Andreas