• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Linda's Party house

Started by dioangel, January 17, 2007, 07:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dioangel

Nik - HOLLY SH--! that's a full load I ever seen in my life!!  :sunny: I'm going to try to bring Wouanagaine here hehehe..

barby - I would love to sleep too, in college right now at the library.  ??? Good thing I could sleep in tomorrow hehehe.  &bis&

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

jacqulina

hi sis hows you thanks for the coffee sorry i hadnt popped back been busy in PF hugzzzzzzz

dioangel

Jacky - hey sis! *hugs* you are very welcome! :-)

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."

sebes

Wow - great party here. I'll just grab a large hot coffee today as have to stay on my feet the comming 2 days !
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

dioangel

Hey welcome to the 247 party house!!  :party: *pours a large pot of coffee for sebes*

wouanagaine

Wow, nice party here :)

Thx Nik-Nik, I just hope the toilets are easily accessible :)

PS : too bad I have not found that beer drinker that drink a 50ml in 2 secs. should search again on youtube

anyway I bring this

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

dioangel

Wouanagaine!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Great to see you! At least you guys have the booze while I stick with the coffee LOL

callagrafx

Did someone mention booze?  Now we're talking   :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Fledder200

cool...a beertender!!
but heineken is ermm....Grose!
I prefer Domelsch...anyhoo...i send somebody to get some more beer!! ;)

How's everybody doing?? btw?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Serkanner

Considering there is more beer on its way ... I will find me a place to relax and have one or two cold ones.

derek_pearce

*pulles up drops off beer * yeah party lol
Signature comming soon

Serkanner

What is the legal age to be allowed to drink alcohol in the States and Canada? isn't it 21 in both countries?

That means ... no beer for you Derek!!! ... No discussion!!!

BourneID

Passes Derek a Ner-Beer....   

why am I never invited to these parties.... always go up to the dooor with the music Beat thumping... cheering... Knock on the door....  I say..  "I'm here for the P A R T Y !  ..... "um... theres like no party...."   I say... I can see the people.....  "um...yaaah... well....."  and the door gets closed....    :'(

Smile Y'all

BarbyW

Hell, bourneid, you can't be left out. Come in and sit awhile. Here's a beer for you.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Fledder200

@ BourneID: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor you...come in...we won't slam the door ( we don't even have a door here...Nik Nik had it removed becouse the beer-car wouldn't fit in)
so...wanna beer?? coffee?? Hotdog?

dioangel

You men are funny when it comes to beer LOL

BourneID - Your not left out my friend.. like what fledder says it's true. Nik got rid of the door. hehe Join us please.. *gives him a cold beer* 

Fledder200

*Grabs Linda*
Hai gorgeous...wanna dance??

*starts to dance* <---- well.....it looks like it  :P

derek_pearce

what i live in heyden there are no rules there so pass me a budwieser
Signature comming soon

NikNik

Quote from: Fledder200 on January 24, 2007, 04:08:32 PM
( we don't even have a door here...Nik Nik had it removed becouse the beer-car wouldn't fit in)

LOL.
reminds me of the first lines of Living Doll by Cliff Richard feat. The Young Ones:
Look everyone, he's coming through the doors
BRILLIANT he didn't even open them
He's here
Quick rik do the speech
Hey kids, stop snogging and pay attention to me
Coz if you're a wild eyed loner standing at the gates of oblivion
Then hitch a ride with us, cuz we're on the last freedom moped out of nowhere city
And we haven't even told our parents what time we'll be back
So pull on your dancing trousers and get down to the total and utter king of rock'n'roll

Did anyone fancy some coffee?

Nik-Nik

cameron1991

Yay party!  $%Grinno$%

Brought some Jim Bean and Pringles