• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for Unknown dock and canal lots

Started by Wiimeiser, June 24, 2021, 03:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiimeiser

So I downloaded this and I'm wondering about the other stuff in the screenshot. That doesn't look like part of the lot in question, and I don't remember seeing it anywhere. Is it some river set I've never seen before? I'm wondering what it is and where I can get it...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Tyberius06

With the installer a RMH_Props.dat is coming, which contains 2 car models/props, the speedboat model/prop, the pier, and a ramp for the boat. Those are in the RMH_Props.dat file. According to the readme, Chris Adams created the boat pier.
The "mayor" house itself is coming from the SimGoober Residentials Model Pack vol01. On the scene there are a bunch of MMP work (grass, rocks under the water etc...), but as I can see, the "seawall" is either using Jeronij's Residential Wall textures (maybe BSC Textures vol 03) or (more likely, checking the image further) it's one of NOB's wall texture. On the MAS71 Wall Pack 2 - Addon textures sample image it appears to be NOB03 - Stone texture. I believe it's a custom wall lot for that purpose, which was not released. I'm not 100% sure, if the water is game water or some kind of ploppable transparent water MMP, I'm not an advanced user of different MMP sets.

I hope it answeres your question.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Tarkus

The water is definitely not a canal--it appears to be modded game water that's been tuned to have transparency out to some depth, combined with some sort of MMP water flora.  I actually looked through quite a few of Rayden's posts to see if he ever mentioned which water mod he was using, but wasn't able to come up with anything.

-Alex