• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Swesim´s attempts at Lotting

Started by Swesim, January 17, 2008, 01:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swesim

With great help from Volt and Xiziz I have managed to come up with the following lots which will eventually be released to the LEX, but it will probably take some time before I can safely do that.
So in the meantime here are some teasers of what I have been doing the last month or two:

The Aircraft props are made by Japanese creator Tabinohito, You will find links to his work in my aircraft thread here at SC4D.

The aircraft props are mad by Kumba and are available on the LEX.

This is what I have accomplished so far, but I will continue my work when I find the time.
I would also like to send a HUGE thanks to Voltaire for his patience and help (Without him these LOTs wouldn´t exist)...
That´s all for now folks!

metasmurf

Swesim

Tackar, det värmer när det kommer från en veteran som du!
(Thanks for commenting, it feels good to get compliments from a veteran  ;)

Xiziz

Härligt jobb där. Ser oerhört detaljerade ut, och jag tror att det är en hel del där ute som verkligen vill ha lots till dessa flygmaskiner.

threestooges

Excellent work on the lots. It looks like a great selection and the lots aren't too cluttered. One thing I noticed though, is that the loading lift seems to be overlapping one of the trucks next to the plane on the top left corner of the first pic. Great work.

tabi

Swesim
Excellent project how.
It cooperates.

However, there is one asking.
MD11 of FedEx. The type to which the freight door is open is the
modeling.
Could you wait till then because it opens it to the public shortly?

Thank you.

Swesim

Quote from: tabi on January 18, 2008, 01:43:45 AM
Swesim
Excellent project how.
It cooperates.

However, there is one asking.
MD11 of FedEx. The type to which the freight door is open is the
modeling.
Could you wait till then because it opens it to the public shortly?

Thank you.
Absolutely, those planes sure look worth waiting for!
I don´t think any of the lots will be released until I feel everything is right, and that will take at least a month or two I believe.
Thanks for Your wonderful creations Tabi, without them there wouldn´t be more than half of the lots above!

Quote from: threestooges on January 17, 2008, 10:23:59 PM
Excellent work on the lots. It looks like a great selection and the lots aren't too cluttered. One thing I noticed though, is that the loading lift seems to be overlapping one of the trucks next to the plane on the top left corner of the first pic. Great work.
Yeah, i just noticed that, It will be corrected when I redo the lot with the new version of the aircraft.

Quote from: Xiziz on January 17, 2008, 05:05:17 PM
Härligt jobb där. Ser oerhört detaljerade ut, och jag tror att det är en hel del där ute som verkligen vill ha lots till dessa flygmaskiner.
Ja, jag har förstått att det finns en viss efterfrågan kan man väl säga...  ;)
Tack för din hjälp med tekniska frågorna!

Swesim

I had some trouble sleeping the other night, so I spent it with the LE and came up with the following among others:

Using mike_oxlong´s 737-300 props  I came up with these.

Skyteam alliancepartners Alitalia and Northwest side by side, I´ve Lotted KLM´s MD-11 as well but didn´t have the time to take a picture of it last night.

Another part of Skyteam is Air France for which I have added the A340 to the earlier Lotted A320s and 767s.

What would the world be like without our Hispanic friends...

As american as it can get?
I´ve now lotted the B757, B767 and the MD-11 for American, who will model the MD-80/90s in the future  ;)

Stay tuned for more pics sometime late this week...

metasmurf

Ser väldigt bra ut  :thumbsup: Du skulle kunna göra en lot bara med folk som är på väg att gå från planet in till flygplatsen.

Trans: Looks really good. You could do a lot with people going from the plane to the airport

Swesim

Det borde inte vara någon omöjlighet, skall se vad jag kan åstadkomma under veckan...
That sounds doable, I´ll have a look at it later this week.

FrankU

Swesim

Thank You for all kind comments so far!
I promised an update on the footways by the end of the week, so here we go:

I realized as I took the photo that they need some more time in the LE, but I believe they give You an idea of what I intended.
@metasmurf: Is this what You were thinking of?
@FrankU: Thank You!

Now on with the more interesting stuff:

A double/twin jetway with two Mexicana B757s.

Considering how rare RJ flights are in my corner of the world I couldn´t resist lotting this.

As I like both Pan Am´s old livery and the Tristar this one was a given...  ;D
Although it doesn´t show in this pic I have added a copcar by the limo as well, but apparently it was a timed prop...

For all those living around the mediterranian these airlines should be a fairly common sight.

I have also lotted additional gates for CO, DL and TW´s 767s (one more each) and added KL to the 767s that now have a gate.

That´s all for now folks!

Pat

Swesim this is just wonderful stuff you are doing for the airports!!!  &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Swesim

Thanks Pat!

Which way is best to package the lots when they will eventually be released?

Alt. 1: By Airline (all lots for that airline = more than one aircraft type in same ZIP)
Alt. 2: By Aircraft type (all lots for that aircraft = many lots)
Alt. 3: All lots separate (every lot released separately = many lots to download)

Other suggestions welcome.  ;)

metasmurf

Ja precis sådär :) Allt blir mycket mer levande om man sätter in "människo props" på lotsen, eller hur ? ;)

Eng: Exactly what I had in mind

tabi

Swesim
It is very beautiful. My hope is distinguished by the airline.

And, there is asking.
Prop file that I have opened to the public. If possible, cannot you up-load it to a big site (SC4D file exchange orSTEX)?
I cannot up-load a technical problem.   :'(

expects it of a wonderful work. &apls
thanks

BarbyW

Tabi-san, if you let me know which of your packs you would like uploaded I can arrange to do that for you and in your name.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Swesim

@BarbyW: I believe he is talking about the airplane prop packs (probably the newer ones)that is available for download from his own site (see my aircraft thread).
I am looking forward to seeing them on the LEX!
@tabi-san: I believe it is better to let Barby upload Your wonderful props as I can´t do it in Your name I believe.
A big thank You for them though, it is Your planes that has made my lots possible!

BarbyW

Swesim, I will wait for him to reply although I have downloaded all the prop packs I could find on the site.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

tabi

@BarbyW
Thanks!
List of prop that wants to ask
・A340 pack
・A320 pack
・757 pack
・DC10 pack
・MD11 pack
・L1011 pack
・747-400 pack
・Cargo Aircraft pack
・Military packing

The Concorde and A380 are edited again.
The number of a little more aircraft is scheduled to be increased.

We wish to express our gratitude for your cooperation.  :)