• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

Welcome to page 38  :)

Hey Pat my friend your new update is very good as well  :)
Your part 2 is very good, it's a very difficult job to make a so big and réalistic park  &apls
I'm until forward to the next update my friend
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Pat

Simpson and Bruce thank you guys for stopping for the second update and now I would like to present to you all the 3rd installment of East Meadow Hill's Park.... So without further ado here we go!!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dmscopio

&apls
the theme park is amazing! want to have a ride on those rollercoasters...keep it up!
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

Sheep49

Love the theme park! It looks fun!  :thumbsup:

I especially like the drop tower. It's nice! ;D
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Hey my riend
I love your park who is very good and very réalistic
I love your style of work and also very good update  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

tooheys

Looking good Pat  :thumbsup:, feeling sick just looking at it.  Me and rollercoasters don't mix

I think I'll go to the bar to settle my stomach  $%Grinno$%

Hope you've been well.

Cheers

Dave

bat

kimcar

Hey Pat , so sorry that i missed the second part. :'( But i`m glad to see the entire rides &apls &apls. I like how you name it too, like the wooden terror  :D Very well done and who know`s , may be we gonna be the next six flags entertainement . Take care :thumbsup:

Earth quake

Wow, splendid Update Pat, I love your "kimcar" East meadow Hill park.  $%Grinno$%

threestooges

Nothing wrong with a tangent every now and then, especially when they produce things like your last few updates (and I should know as I go on enough of them). The park continues to impress, but that's no surprise. I like your use of BSC parks to add rest areas and gardens to the park, though I think the plaza in update 2, pic 2 could be moved down 1 tile to be aligned with the coaster it's next to. Also, what is that large structure at the top of the first pic of update 2? Or is that going to be part of a later update? Great work and I'll keep an eye out for update #4.
-Matt

Pat

This is the final update for the special tribute to Kimcar who inspired me to do a theme park... I will sometime soon
my hand at another one and where I will use all the great suggestions I have gotten to improve my park...
I will catch personal replies to update # 3 at the time I do replies to update # 4.... So without further ado here is this
animation update

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kimcar

&apls &apls &apls Great finnish Pat , with this animation. I feel very honnor by this tribute , and i don`t gonna thank you enough for this.  :thumbsup: Take care and thanks again. ;)

bat

Great final part there of that update! Great pictures of that wonderful area, too! The amusement park looks fantastic!

Looking forward to more... ;)

Simpson

Wow my friend very good update your animation is superb
And also I love your park  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

art128

It's a very good update my friend  &apls &apl
I have a question, where did you get those blue tribune ?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

dedgren

Pat, my Rhinelanderian friend, it's great to see someone just cut loose and have fun.  I've lurked pretty much everywhere for a while- there's a lot of good stuff going on right now MD-wise, but Waterfalls is still about my favorite place to just come and hang out.

Take care, big fella!  Neither one of us needs any more cotton candy or fried ice cream- you need to put a Tofu Hut [linkie] in the park.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

JBSimio

Hi Pat,

Hmmm... it seems that I've missed quite a bit here.  I really like the last several updates centered around your amusement parks.  I've never really tried to build anything like that, even though I have many of the downloads installed.  (Maybe I should actually start using some of the stuff I download, huh?!?)  Either way, I'm always impressed with people like you and Kimcar who use these pieces so well.  Great job!  :thumbsup:

Interesting teaser you have there.  It also poses an intriguing thought.  To be honest, Pat... I don't know the answer.  Is this supposed to be a trick question?  Aw hell... I give up...

which reminds me of an old joke:  How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow...

So can he swim?  I need to know!  Impatiently waiting for an answer,
JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion