• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vedlegg Region |Update 1: Landet

Started by kinderly, September 07, 2012, 07:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinderly

Hello all, I'm back with a new CJ, I had gotten some tips from everyone who commented, and they were very helpful. The new CJ I am starting is the Velegg Region, using the Mackenzie River Delta map. The very first city we will be viewing is Landet, named after the mountain in the background. Founded when colonists from England sailed into the Netherlands. In 1967 the city built upward with the Wallace Plaza, eventually being surpassed by the Telco Tower in 1984.

The downtown area with the Wallace Plaza(Brown Building), and the Telco Tower(Black Building).

The Andrea Rail Terminal, the largest railway in the providence, with the høye klokketårnet, which literally translates to tall clock tower.

The East/West-bound line which transports people, not freight, operating through the suburbs of Landet.

One of Landet's famous night shots, the city undoubtedly lights up the night.

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

rooker1

Great first group of pics.  You are off to a very good start!

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

sim_link

The lighting of the station in the last photo is particularly nice. Great start!

kinderly

@ Mr lin- Thanks
@rooker1- Thank you
@sim_link- Thanks
________________________________________________________________________________________

I am here to inform you that this MD is being put on hold. I am making a recreation of London. The project can be found here-http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/3912-recreation-of-london/

Hope I can continue this MD here!