• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D DVD

Started by BarbyW, August 04, 2008, 04:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

I am currently trying to compile the contents of the first SC4D DVD that will essentially be a Starter/Back up DVD with some exclusive content. The DVD will be available to people who donate a yet to be agreed amount to the site.

It will have the following categories although the contents are not yet finalised:

Agriculture
Canals and Waterways
Civic - sub folders Education/Health/Security
Commercials
Dependencies - subfolders Props/Textures/Model Packs
Industrials
Residentials
SNM
Tools
Transport
Utilities
Waterfront
Parks and Sports Fields
Mods and Terrain Mods

Each folder /sub folder will have separate folders for each creator.

I need to have permission from all contributors to the LEX to include their work on the DVD so would ask all non BSC members to say if they are willing to allow their work to be included and post in this thread.

I would appreciate it if Masuda-san could liaise with the Japanese BATters who have model packs on the LEX to gain their permission for this.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

JoeST

Barby: That is FANTASTIC! :) I cant wait

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

CasperVg

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Crazy_Ivan80

Now that would be handy, especially since I'm overwhelmed by the content that's on the exchange due to a long absence from SC4

paroch

Hi Barby,

I know us NUTs are associates to the BSC, so not sure whether I need to post here but YES absolutely.  My stuff on LEX is fine to be included.  If you need me to do anything to make it ready just let me know.

Jonathan

Great Idea, can't wait at all  :)

If you want to include the HSRP or the GTM then that's a yes from me.   :thumbsup:

Jonathan

BarbyW

Thank you, NUTs and Warrior. I shall include both your work on the DVD.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Andreas

Quote from: BarbyW on September 13, 2008, 06:28:49 AM
Thank you, NUTs and Warrior. I shall include both your work on the DVD.

Hmm, since the HSRP is a NAM plugin, it's probably better not to include it in the DVD if the NAM is not present. But if there is a new NAM ready when the DVD gets available, we might be able to produce a "complete package" with all NAM related content.  :)
Andreas

threestooges

I know I only have one file up there (for now) but I give permission for my work to be included.

XiahouDun

I'll gladly allow anything I make added to the DVD, maybe even a special treat that could be on it exclusively $%#Ninj2
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

toxicpiano

My dependencies folder alone is over 2gb. How many mb of content is there on the LEX?
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

BarbyW

The DVD is coming together and I hope to have the contents finalised in the next two weeks. There will be some exclusive content from Colyn and a very special exclusive that has been long awaited. Some sneak peeks may be available soon so watch this space.

Sheep49

Yey, that's fantastic! I'm getting some money right now. Can't wait for the exclusives! ;)
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

JoeST

* JoeST transfers funds to his paypal acount XD
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

hmmmm I wonder if the long awaited item might be a certain X??? I can't wait and my paypal is loaded up!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

papab2000

This will be a nice addition the SC4 Devotion. If you decide to add maps to the DVD you have my permission to add any of the maps I have created. By the way they should be posted to the LEX very soon.

Rich

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

BarbyW

cue music * Could it be?
Yes it could
Something's coming
Something good
If I can wait