• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Where can I find Buddybuds Underpass Lots

Started by JoeST, January 06, 2009, 01:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khiyana

I totally agree with SimNation, just tested them.
Thank you so much for release this little gem!

buddybud

Thanx Simnation and khiyana.

I'll fix up the viaduct preview. The damn menu's still need proper bmp's. I appreciate the testing...thank you.

Bud

danielra96

i have tried to download your underpasses from savefile and fileden but none of the links work.

Rady

Budybud, sorry to bother you with that issue but I tried to download the el-rail viaducts an underpasses using the links you provided but the link seems broken ("file has been removed"): Is this stuff already available at the LEX somewhere?

Thanks!
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Engorn

I'm in the same trouble. The link doesn't work... :'(

dragonshardz

I have a copy of the Underpass lots, I can upload them to my . As for the EHR viaducts, I don't have those.
Edit by BarbyW: Do not offer to pass files to another person. You do not have the creator's permission t do that.

I don't think any of these files are available on the LEX, though I'm fairly certain the Highway Walls are available on the STEX.

zakuten

Since the underpass links have died, is this mod gone for good then?
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

Diggis

dragonshardz

BarbyW: Though the last I knew he was alright with people distributing them by email and had no problems with me doing so, you are correct, I should not have posted that. My apologies.

Engorn

rooker1

Everyone, please be patient. 
There maybe a surprise on the LEX sooner than later.  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

buddybud

Sorry to all. I will try to get a link up to these asap. Been busy, what can i say. :p  As for sharing, no links please till i get this straightened out! Again my apologies.