• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bixel's CAM & Normal HK Residential Monsters!!!

Started by bixel, June 18, 2007, 02:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bixel

HAI GEIS!!!! :P

Anyhoo, the reason why I am opening a thread here is to showcase, get input and discuss all HK Residential Behemoths!! I am talking the huge stuff, Metrocity II and Liberte size complexes. Anyhoo, the only difference between the thread here and Simtropolis is that the creations I will be doing here will require the CAM mod for anything released on the LEX. Simply put, those very large Residential complexes cannot be Grow properly under a unmodified SC4 demand. (though some will be available for normal SC4 use, but CAM is prefered.)

The new complexes will average of capacities of 6000-14,000. Here are some examples

so now you have an idea of the sheer magnitude of HK residentials, BE IN AWE!!!  :D

Glenni

Dammit bix! i first though those were renders! &mmm

Anyway nice colour for HKABT, pink, lol :D

BarbyW

For interest, I thought I should let you know that the Liberte Complex shows as a Stage 11 R$$ via Wou's new tool.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

DuskTrooper

At first, I thought the last two pics were MAX renders; which means you did a great job of recreating them! :P 
SC4, forevermore!

bixel

Come on guys, I am not that good!!  ;) simfox maybe. ;D

kwakelaar

Always enjoy your great work Bixel, and I look forward to see these being part of the CAM.

jeronij

???  the tallest building in my city has no more than 15 floors..... ::)

There is more people living in that complex, that in many towns in my country  :D  :D

Excellent addition for the CAM bixel  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

RippleJet

Quote from: bixel on June 18, 2007, 02:12:11 PM
Anyhoo, the only difference between the thread here and Simtropolis is that the creations I will be doing here will require the CAM mod. Simply put, those very large Residential complexes cannot be Grow properly under a unmodified SC4 demand.

&apls &apls &apls

As long as Wouanagaine's X is not available I'm sure we can help with making them CAMpatible :thumbsup:

bixel

%wrd Island Harbourview. 9 Towers. Smaller than Metrocity II, but this will prolly be released as a single mammoth building, rather than 2 parts like Metrocity II was. The Tower design is very similar to Metrocity with some minor differences and not quite as tall. Expect a very interesting base.

The actual building orientation could be diagonal, Island Harbourview is the 9 Tower complex on the far left of the map below. The large orange complex is a commercial center called Olympian City.

If anybody has ideas on whether I should make it actual orientation, or just have it line it up proper with SC4 roads, plz post your thoughts. Here is the photo of Olympian City looking for the rightside of the map

I do not know what the white-ish towers behind Island Harbourview are, but I do know they are not part of the complex

Cockatoo-210893

Wow bixel, they look fantastic! Keep up you're great work!

shinkansen1

Aww, I wish there was a smiley that could show you how much I'm worshiping you for all of this! :'(

wouanagaine

About the orientation, I think something between a rotation of 15° - 30° would break the grid

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

tag_one

&apls wonderfull work bixel! I always love your stuff :thumbsup:
I agree with Wouanagaine about the orientation of the building. this will also create the possibility of a cool LOT

jeronij

I dont know how you do it ...  ???  ... but it is great  :thumbsup: ¡¡¡

Excellent model so far. Really close to the real one  &apls
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

sebes

()stsfd()  THis answered my question in the other thread ... amazing numbers of people living in these res complexes  %BUd%
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bixel

jeronij

Oh man ¡¡¡ the base looks really promising ¡¡¡ I like the overal shape so far  :thumbsup:

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

mightygoose

interesting work... am i right in guessing its not far off a 30,60,90 triangle... if so im interested to see what you will do with the lot
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

bixel