• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

No capacity; newbie baffled

Started by willeone, December 11, 2011, 03:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willeone

I am very impressed with the quality of your lots, but I have found that when I query this set of lots, the capacity is listed as 0. Please help.

Korot

Ehm, what lots are you talking about? Only the airports included in the AC functional airports are actually functional, all other AC airports are only cosmetic pieces, designed to look good and allowing you to build a realistic looking airport.

Regards,
Korot

Voltaire

Also, we'll need to know if you're using a query mod.

Please post a screenshot showing the lot being queried, so we can see what you're seeing.

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

DAB_City

Are you on a Mac? That sounds like the Transit Bug you've got, as all we Mac users all do. You'll have to use a different lot, but there is a way to restore normal capacity, if you have a PC. It would be a lot of work for all these lots, unless as suggested, they are not functional pieces.
Hello SimCity Devotees! If you want to find out more about me, why not visit my profile? Free drinks and biscuits, if that would tempt anyone ;)

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/user/360022-dab-city/

willeone

I am using your functional airports, I am not using a query mod, and I am on a PC. In the query window, it has 0 as Max. Capacity. Hope this helps. It is like this for all the airports in the pack.

DAB_City

Sounds like non-functional props to me.
Hello SimCity Devotees! If you want to find out more about me, why not visit my profile? Free drinks and biscuits, if that would tempt anyone ;)

willeone

I do have the non-functional ones. I have a simgoober heliport sitting useless in my city.

Korot

Could you perhaps post a screenshot?

Regards,
Korot

willeone

DAB_City

Quote from: willeone on December 19, 2011, 09:58:52 PM
I'm afraid I don't know how.

Control>Shift>S to enter 'snapshot' mode, SPACE to resize frame, ENTER to take a picture. The images are found (PNG format) in [Documents]>SimCity 4>Albums>[City Name]. Use a photo hosting website such as ImageShack to host the photos, and link it to your post.

Please let us know if you need to know anything else. As I said, they do seem to be non-functional 'props', probably.

willeone

I do not have acess to a computer with Internet right now.

Posted from my iPhone.

DAB_City

Quote from: willeone on December 27, 2011, 10:22:53 AM
I do not have acess to a computer with Internet right now.

Posted from my iPhone.

No SimCity 4? I couldn't live without it! I got SimCity Creator for DS (yes, I use one of them), but it's not half as good...  ???

willeone

Don't worry, I only didn't have internet ;).

Here we are...

Okay, now how do I post an image?

Jmouse

All images MUST be hosted at a site such as imageshack. Create an account, create an album and upload your image. It must be in .jpeg format and ideally should be about 800x600 px or less. The width may not exceed 1,024 px.

When you have finished uploading, click on the last box (IMG code).

The code will be copied automatically. Use ctrl+v to include the photo in your post.

Hope this helps...
-Joan

willeone

Okay, I don't exactly have time for that.

I think my explanation is simple enough. On the max. capacity in the query window, it says 0.
@DAB_City: I have a simgoober heliport, a cds island air, and an ac grass airstrip in my menus.

joelyboy911

Do they have power, water, road access? It could be something as simple as that.

Have you downloaded any other functional ports, eg the SimPeg Sea Ports package? Did you download all the port controller files?

If you won't post a picture you will have to describe everything in minute detail.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

willeone

Umm... I do have those ports installed. What files might I look to delete. Thanks.