• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese train hangar

Started by art128, September 04, 2012, 01:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Okay here's the deal..

While looking at some old pictures of mine, I cam across these hangars with the blue roofs ( picture below), I had them before but months ago I did a complete re-install of SC4 and the plugins from scratch, so I've lost them.

I tried looking at each Japanese websites (from the list made by Moonlinght-sama) and even a search in Chinese ( thanks google) on SC-China came up to nothing..

I am greatly interested in them as I am making a Shinkansen depot and maintenance site.

If anyone happen to have them or know where to find them, feel free to post!  :thumbsup:

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sunset_baby

They be neither Japanese nor Chinese  $%Grinno$% That's why you can't find them. They're Korean. Here is the main download-area.
Don't remember exact which link it is, but you'll find out I bet  ;)

Regards
SSB/Yarahi

Dantes

This is from a korean site, bat i don't know they name. I have only the half hangar  &mmm I given you per emayl, if you want  :)

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Kitsune

Quote from: Sunset_baby on September 04, 2012, 01:55:10 PM
They be neither Japanese nor Chinese  $%Grinno$% That's why you can't find them. They're Korean. Here is the main download-area.
Don't remember exact which link it is, but you'll find out I bet  ;)

wow  :o some of the bats are jaw dropping.. other's require login, so I guess I have to learn a bit of Korean  :D
~ NAM Team Member

WC_EEND

Thanks for the link, I downloaded pretty much everything that looked good and didn't require login ;D

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

NCGAIO

Quote from: Kitsune on September 04, 2012, 02:52:06 PM

wow  :o some of the bats are jaw dropping.. other's require login, so I guess I have to learn a bit of Korean  :D

Actually you will make the register on hosting service for the blogs. (Never coffee)

If operating with translation automatically (English) go to this link - [http://help.naver.com/ops/step2/faq.nhn?fcatid=45&tbox=200&faqType=0

Then look on the page for this tag an clik

-  Foreigners (residing abroad) Register. What can I do?

You will see a help of how to register but carefully read the part about the collection and use of data before making the register!

Good Luck!

Kitsune

I dunno if its possible - appears to use phone identification. My skype is stuck in Japanese (I'm french-canadian btw).. so maybe I can swing something by using skype hmm.
~ NAM Team Member

WC_EEND

Yup, phone authentification doesn't work on my end either.

My LOT thread                                    

NCGAIO

That's what I said before! Read with attention. Is the international code number ?

art128

Quote from: NCGAIO on September 05, 2012, 04:50:11 PM
That's what I said before! Read with attention. Is the international code number ?

The phone authentication worked for me. I used the +33 code for France (actually I don't even needed to find the Korean name of France, I knew France international code is +33.

Well registering right now! :P As NCGAIO said, you have to be very careful choosing your country's international phone code.

Going to do it tomorrow actually. I've got the registration code via message on my phone, though when choosing an nickname on the registration page it says something with 3 characters 40 something, quite strange. Going to give a deeper look into that tomorrow at my lunch break.

Props & Texture Catalog

NCGAIO

Glad to hear that you managed to make the record. What you seek is actually in one of the blogs, because I remember downloaded along with some more blue roofs.

Unfortunately they are not as good with the properties so it's always good to check before to start using to avoid surprises.

WC_EEND

Well yeah, I used the one for Belgium (which I know is +32), entered my number and recieved nothing on my phone, so yeah, I guess Belgium isn't really supported.

Xander

My LOT thread                                    

art128

Quote from: NCGAIO on September 06, 2012, 05:23:30 AM

Glad to hear that you managed to make the record.

Buuut unfortunately, I cannot register an user name. Don't know why it says something, this : "Name longer than 3 characters uppercase alphabetic characters less than 40 characters can be entered. "

I have no idea what that means. i tried to take a different name, without numbers, with more or less uppercase, but it still give me this.

Anyone?

Props & Texture Catalog

Kitsune

have you tried user straight korean characters?
~ NAM Team Member

art128

I tried, the same message is shown..

Props & Texture Catalog

Kitsune

Its Javascript error actually... what happens if you just check the checkbox.. click ok on that window and then try again on the main window?
~ NAM Team Member

art128

If I check that box, it diesable the javascript and I get a blank page.

I tried in Firefox instead ( i'm using Opera) and I still get the error.

Props & Texture Catalog

Kitsune

So I tried ... getting the same error msg as you art. When you click on the first box.. it gives you a pop up box beside it that says: 여권에 표기된 이름을 대문자로 입력하시기 바랍니다.... which translates to "Make sure to capitalize the name indicated on the passport". So it seems maybe it just might be broken... because it wants a capital letter but can't detect it.
~ NAM Team Member

Kitsune

I have it solved: first box must be all capital letters. Next... where it asks you for your email id, you'll notice a button beside it. Click it, a new window will pop up with a single button, click that. You'll now be in your original form, click ok, and the rest should be self explainable.
~ NAM Team Member