• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your CIM Pictures!!!

Started by catty, July 02, 2013, 11:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

This topic is for people to showcase their CIM 1 or 2 pictures, starting us off is a very old picture of mine ...

I'm quite pleased with the way the cemetery turned out in this picture, there are no props in CIM1 for making a cemetery and I had to use some stones from the road props menu to make the gravestones and getting each stone in a line at about the right distance from each so they looked like gravestones took some time

()stsfd()
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

CasperVg

Some pictures I made whilst playing CiM 2

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

catty

I really must get CIM2 its graphics leave CIM1 in the dust ... great pictures CasperVg   &apls

For those of you looking at the topic   :thumbsup:  if you are a SC4D subscriber and are playing either CIM1 or CIM2 we would love to see your pictures as well   ;D

-catty
Global Moderator
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

noahclem

Wow, awesome pics guys  &apls  Makes me feel like converting to the CIM side  :D

Swordmaster

catty

Quote from: Swordmaster on July 03, 2013, 07:39:04 AM
I wanna see rails

Is that enough?

-catty

EDIT: one more for luck

;D

CasperVg

I wanna see rails ;D

Perhaps this can satisfy that a little.. unfortunately CIM2 only really supports metro's, and not actual trains; but laying track is pretty nice and the selection is pretty diverse.

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

catty

Quote from: CasperVg on July 03, 2013, 10:35:18 AM
I wanna see rails ;D

... unfortunately CIM2 only really supports metro's, and not actual trains; but laying track is pretty nice and the selection is pretty diverse.

Wow I love it   :o   &apls

That last picture of mine was metro, in CIM1 you could also visit your underground metro stations

Swordmaster