• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for Subway Waggons as props and replacements for Freight Train

Started by deora, October 12, 2014, 01:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deora

Hey guys,maybe this time i have a bit more luck.
I`m looking for Subway Waggons as Props (preferably NYC Subway Train Props,but other silverish/white/graffiti covered Subway Train Props will do it)

For explanation:
I want to recreate the Hudson Yards Subway Train Depot,or at least make something closely.

Another thing i`m looking for is a replacement for the Freight Train.All i can find in the Train Database are either passenger trains or european freight trains.The thing is i`m looking for an american Freight Train.

Would be neat if there might be something useful around.
Thanks in advance.

vester

Haven't done it myself, but you can turn automata into props.

Think there is one greyish train. Not sure who did it and I can't find it at the moment.
EDIT: Well the only one a can find right now is BRF Atlanta MARTA by BigRedFish.
Have a look at the List of Train mods, V2, maybe under EL-trains.

Freight trains, engine or cars ? Engines, there is a few around. Have a look in the list above under Freight Trains.
I did two packages myself. Have a look at what BigRedFish (BRF) have done.

deora

QuoteFreight trains, engine or cars ? Engines, there is a few around. Have a look in the list above under Freight Trains.
I did two packages myself

Well,preferably both,Freight Trains AND Cars,because the Vanilla Freight Cars look very toylike in comparison to the cool replacements which are around here.As for the Freight Train,i now cho-cho-choosed a Mod from You and was even more surprised when i found out that this Mod also includes a Replacement of that Childlike Steamtrain.
Now i`m still looking for Freight Cars which seem to be pretty rare here,especially ones that fit the North American Engines i installed (yes,i used yours &apls)
As for the Subway Trains,i`m currently using Frogface NY subway Trains.Via Google i also found an old Thread from Gwail here on SC4D with a much more detailed Subway Car but it seems that Thread is dead (besides that i`m now desperatively searching for those green and rusty El-Rail Rails used in Gwails Pictures Ahhrgh!)
I also found the Tutorial you mentioned,but it seems to concentrate on how to extract the Automata "Props" from the original SC4 Dat File.
Is there also a Tut for doing it with downloaded Automatas or is this the same procedure,only with opening the Pluginfiles with a Tool?