• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing blockers for Maxis Airports from "Functional Airports Version 2.2" pack

Started by Soer_II, January 04, 2015, 11:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soer_II

Hello.
I'm having an issue with the "Functional Airports Version 2.2" pack from LEX.
In the Readme it is sad, that the installer of this pack puts this mod into \My Docs\Simcity 4\Plugins\X-Ports\Airports folder, and also creates a folder in \My Docs\Simcity 4\LEX_Downloads\Airports\Blockers and Enablers, and puts there three blockers for Maxis airports. The problem is that on my computer it does install the modd, but it doesn't put any files into \LEX_Downloads folder or anywhere else on my HD, even though I don't change the installation path, so I don't actually get those blockers. So I wonder if there is any other ways to get these files, or may be something that needs to be corrected?

If it helps, I have Windows 8 for one language (Russian)

bbaxter

I am having the same problem! Can't find the blockers-enablers that were supposed to be installed in the lex downloads folder outside of the plug-ins folder.I would really like to block the maxis airports!

vortext

Version one is still available and does install the LEX download folder & blockers. Since it pertains to Maxis' items I'm thinking it should be alright to install v1 first, so to get the blockers, and then install v2 over it to ensure the controller is up to date with JENX' additions.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana