• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BourneID's Map request

Started by BourneID, January 28, 2007, 06:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BourneID

Now I should know better, this post is most likely in the wrong forums.... but I couldnt find a forum description that said "post you map request here dummy, not anywhere else"  :)

I know that there are alot of great Mapmakers out there... so here is the request,

I am in search of a custom made map, high detail, that could possably be used in an as of yet unnamed new journal by me. it has to be large maps... and a large to very large region size...

a good mix of landclasses, ie mountains, valleys, rivers and harbors. a good example of the detail that I am hopeing for is the new map in 3RR or even some of the fantastic maps used in AK's regions.

I'm hopeing that you'all could help me out with this... sense I am not that great with the terraforming...mapmaking...

Note: thanks Jeronjji... sorry about the wrong placement, I didnt catch this forums when looking for a place to put it :)

Smile Y'all

jeronij

I created the boards after your post  ::)

Anyway, maybe you can contact some of the NHP team members directly via PM if you dont get amn answer here  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

BourneID

well... I didnt want anyone to think that the reqest was only intended for NHP.... I would appreciate the imput and help of anyone interested... :)

Smile Y'all

Rayden

Is this one big enough and detailed for you, it's more than one hundred quads, from medium to large cities. If you like it, I can let you the link to it. It's called Moab and I think I got it from the STEX, and if I'm not mistaken it's Cycledog's work.

There is so much snow because my snow line is set very low, something like 500 meters or lower. On the original map, there is no snow, and the map really looks amazing if you use a desert terrain mod or any other with very little vegetation.

BourneID

thanks rayden... I'll take a look at it...

I had intended to sorta revive Broome County a bit as I start to think about a new journal development...  unfortionally things got kinda Kumbobulated (is that a word??)
here in the real world...  hopefully I will get things straight...

Smile Y'all

Rayden

Have you clicked the image to see the zoomed version. The details are amazing. I love specially the canyons, they look so real and perfect.  :thumbsup:

jorgevil

hi :),
im looking so badly for this region http://ingame.ingame.de/mapbase/index.php?action=file&cid=87&fid=561 for a long time already.the Mittelerde Region 55mb. from Christl.
Could anybody be so nice an help me with this.
where i can download the region...? or how i can contact the author?
thanx
jorge