• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Railroad Overlay Texture

Started by jpj_starfleet, February 01, 2009, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpj_starfleet

Hello! I am looking for the crossover track in the lower left hand side of the picture below except I need it to go the opposite direction, from the right track bottom to the left track top so basically that crossover upside down! I have looked at every base and overlay rail texture I can find and it seems nobody makes it that way, I think those crossovers are more realistic in life to rail yards then the double crossovers in the top right of the pic.

Thank You.

John

cogeo

Why not just "mirror" the texture in LE? (Ctr+M).

dedgren

I have this one

"off the shelf," so to speak.  For anything shorter, I'd have to create it, but it probably wouldn't take that long.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

jpj_starfleet

David thank you as always, no rush I know your busy completely changing the look of Sim City  :D

Cogeo... I did not know you could do that! Thank you, I'm now going to bury my head in embarrassment  ()sad()

dedgren

I took 20 minutes and bashed up a two gridsquare crossover.

Let me know if you'd like the PNGs for this.

EDIT:  Oops, forgot the oil drips in the crossover track.  I fixed it in the final version.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

jpj_starfleet

Looks real good David, I love the details right down to the extended ties for the switch stands and of course the oil drips!  Thanks

John

sithlrd98

David , is there any transit texture you can't do? 20 minutes....amazing!

Jayson

Pat

David simply ashtounding wow!!! What can you not do???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie