• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GWL workshop

Started by Gwail, May 18, 2009, 01:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimNation

Simply lovely detail. I was plainning on lot editor making a few bus depots...but now that you have shown this there is no need. I guess I can make myself some bus parking lot/garages instead. Fantastic work on that building.

calibanX

Beautiful garage. I'm looking forward to seeing it released. I can certainly use it.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

BigSlark

That's a fantastic bus depot! I don't think there's ever been a decent one made for SC4, its been a long time coming and I can't wait to see it in game!

Peace,
Kevin

bobthebobthe

Quote from: Gwail on July 16, 2009, 01:49:21 AM
And a little add-on. Found a good pic, why not make a skin ;).

YOU TRANSITE ENABLED THE ARP!?!?!?!?!?!

Could i have it, could i have it, plleeeeze  &Thk/(

Gwail

The Bob, sorry to disappoint you, but it was only one transit enabled lot with TWY crossing :). The rest is the ordinary street with modded background texture.
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

Haljackey

As always, great development here Gwail! Keep up the good work!  :thumbsup:

Gwail

Well, although I can see, that Brandon (shadow221) hasn't been active since February, it is always good to finish what you've started, isn't it :)?

My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

RickD

Very good, Gwail! I like it.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

shadow221

I'm baaaack :P

Nice job Gwail they look just like the ones in Philly and thank you for them
I haven't really been gone, I just check over her from time to time. Those are some nice subway cars and the MCI's look great

Dethsrow

Quote from: nerdly_dood on December 24, 2009, 06:27:43 PM
About the taxi request: Swamper77 has already created a set of taxis almost identical to New York taxis.

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1709

Yes however Swamper77's taxi modd does not change all the in game taxi cab's it just changes most of them, the maxis taxi cabs still spawn on the road though.

firefighter57

Is the Bus Depot still in the works?????   I love that building!

shadow221

Any update on the R160s?

hkboondoggle

Oh no, please don't let this die Gwail, it would be a pity for burying all your unique & wonderful stuffs here.  &cry2

Gwail

Well, non omnis moriar, at least  ;D.

There isn't too much to show here and there won't be for some time more. But I don't intend to give up with any of my started project. It's only a matter of free time.

How does it look by now:

MTA Laguardia Bus depot:

MTA Subway station:

1 Union Square West:

Brandon, sorry, no progress of R-160 at all, so far.
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

RickD

Gwail, I know you don't have much time and I hate to sound demanding but I have to say: Please, please, please finish this Bus Depot. I love it!  ;D
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Jack Bauer

The MTA depot is perfect. I am looking forward to seeing the evolution of 1 Union Square West building. I love the details of the subway station. you have a gift to make New York city buildings. :thumbsup:

BigSlark

Beautiful buildings, mate. I can't wait to have them in game!

Cheers,
Kevin

io_bg

It's fantastic to see you posting here again :thumbsup: I just love that corner building!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

pezzajn

Gwail,

Understand you are busy, but I was wondering if you would entertain this request.  I recently discovered your buses, and I love the bus mods for both NY and Philly, they are phenomenal.  As I live/work in Philly I, was wondering if it all possible to get a more vanilla version of SEPTA C40LF bus (I.e., same bus, but without the large baseball bennered side).  Don't get me wrong the philly billboard is awesome on the bus, but I would like the ability to run all three SEPTA bus designs in my city without baseball or beer overkill.  A smaller advertisement banner under the windows would be ok, similar to that on your other designs.

- Jack

Quote from: Gwail on May 28, 2010, 01:27:51 AM

Gwail

It's been a while I was posting here lately :). Well, I haven't expected having two children will make me so tired (but not quite busy, lol). I do hope that it will change in nearest future and I'll be able to proceed with some projects, mostly finishing RMIP3.1, of course.

Thanks for the warm comments, I'll try to not dissapoint you next time ;).

Jack, I think there will be no problem to make a generic version of Septa bus, especially it's only a matter of new texture. I cannot say anything when it will be possible, though.
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop