• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

cameron1991

I vote for Rooker1 and his amazing cathedral
10-7 to rooker1, congratulations!

tooheys

Congrats Robin, that is a great pic. :thumbsup: Sorry about the hiccup early on, maybe I should have stuck with the "whiteout"  :D

Cheers

Dave

The_Hutt

Very well then, I shall challenge.

Sacramento International Airport at night.

And rooker1's...

Yoman

Easy vote for Robin.

1-0 Rooker

thundercrack83

Ennedi

@The_Hutt,

The airport looks very good planned, the road network too! :thumbsup:
But in general it looks like something would be missing - maybe more buildings in the airport area (hangars, workshops etc., and in the area for passengers - some administration/technical/commercial buildings?). These fields are very nice too, but maybe some trees here and there? ;)

Great pic, Robin :thumbsup:

3-0 rooker1
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

squidi

Quote from: The_Hutt on November 23, 2007, 09:35:53 PM
The_Hut

Sacramento International Airport at night.

And rooker1's...

i also think some more buildings or trees would make the airport more interesseting

4/0 rooker1

The_Hutt

Well...it's not just as simple as adding more stuff. It's strictly a total replication of the real thing - just compare it with Google Earth and you'll see what I mean.

tooheys

The_Hutt, I'm sure it is a good replication. The airport itself looks great, but the surrounds are a tad bland, as are a lot of things in RL.

The cathedral shot is a beaut.

5-0 rooker1, wonderful pic.

PS: I have had a look at the Google Earth pic and it is a very good replication  :thumbsup:

Masochist

rooker1, I say...

6-0 rooker1
(Under Construction)

threestooges

I have to say, that recreatio shot is pretty good. Sacramento is really a town the springs out of the farms (coming from the south at least). I also like the detail taken in getting the curves of the farmland. I think it would have been interesting to show that the interchange at the bottom is really only a 3-way T (contrary to what it may look like in rl and in game). But there is also the lighting of rooker's to consider and the detail he's shown. I think I'll cast my vote for the re-creation of airport.
rooker: 6
The_Hutt: 1

millenium

The Layout of the Airport is very creative and realistic. It takes a while to even make the airport, and it just takes a few seconds to make that area around the church, even the church is very nice looking, im gonna go with the_hut with the airport he worked on.

6 - 2

capo

I seriously doubt that the picture of the church was made in a few seconds. The airport may be very realistic but I judge pictures on their beauty, not on realism. So rooker1 gets my vote

7-2 rooker1

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

bat

I vote for rooker1's picture:

8-2, rooker1.

sebes

The church is of course absolute gorgeous, and Robin placed it in a very nice setting and took a great picture. But the airport - and the farm fields between the runways - is it for me... So voting for The Hut.

8/3, Rooker1 leading
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

vester

My vote goes to Rooker

9-3 in Rookers favour

JoeST

10-3 Cause Rockers is just sooooooo good
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

vester

Congratulation Rooker.

Rookers has made it into the HoF.

We need two need new pictures.

ManuelR

Congratulation to rooker!
I think we need 2 new challengers? :)
I challenge with this picture out of my downtown.