• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennedi

Two very good pictures :thumbsup:

dsrwhat316 - very good editing, interesting lights, clear details

But I like Nardo's pic more - his industrial views are enough realistic but not too dirty  :D
Some details add a lot to the realistic feeling - the train (transparent caboose? No problem, it's really difficult to avoid such things ;)), and this greenish tank in the top right corner  :thumbsup: (btw it's a Maxis prop ;), some Maxis objects are very good done!)

7-1 for Nardo
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

threestooges

8-1 for nardo

Yeah, it can be difficult to get those shots just right... I find that if I pause the game, any transparent automata will fully appear/disappear, but then it's tough to get everything in the right spot.

Ennedi

Quote from: threestooges on December 09, 2007, 02:40:56 PM
8-1 for nardo

Yeah, it can be difficult to get those shots just right... I find that if I pause the game, any transparent automata will fully appear/disappear, but then it's tough to get everything in the right spot.

And I find if I pause the game, many of good looking automata I want to have on my picture disappear too  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Kitsune

~ NAM Team Member

empyreal

10-1 Nardo, congrats.   I do like the coloured rope lights (hah, or what looks like it) around the palm trees in the other shot, but Nardo's still takes it.

jmyers2043

Can I join the competition? My apologies to JBSimio as I took his brilliant grain elevator then re-lotted it and made it into a freight rail station.

Jmyers

vs
Nardo

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Yoman

Some great relotting there.

So 1-0 Jmyers

greenbelt

dsrwhat316

congrats for nardo besting me in the previous round!  :thumbsup:

as for this round, i'll go with Jmyers brilliant re-lotting.

4-0

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

JBSimio

Quote from: jmyers2043 on December 09, 2007, 05:46:04 PM
My apologies to JBSimio as I took his brilliant grain elevator then re-lotted it and made it into a freight rail station.

No apologies necessary!  That's exactly why I kept the complex in various pieces.  It looks great!  And I vote for myse... er, Jmyers

5-0 Jmyers leading

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

threestooges

Nardo's pic is great, but the lotting job is really well done. I'll vote for jmyers2043.
7-0

tooheys

RippleJet

Seems like we're going industrial... and i'm going with the mainstream... voting for Jmyers...

9-0 to Jmyers2043

Krio

capo

Oh oh..I feel terrified challenging the master, but I would like to challenge jmyers with 't Veen's lake shoreline

capo:

vs.

jmyers:

Good round!

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

Strechnitz

it's a tough one...

But I open the voting with.

1-0 in Capo's favor

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

ussagus

rooker1

I'll vote for jmyers also for the great job on reLotting.

&apls &apls to boths pics.

2-1 jmyers

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat