• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rainbow Falls - OSITM part 26-27

Started by Lilojame, October 31, 2008, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Karin,

You just take it easy and take care of all your RL situations first.  We are all your friends here and most of us are very patient... ::) and would wait for your next update with no problems.  Just rememebr this is just a game and is suppose to be fun.
I hope everything works out well for you and quickly.

Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

owlsinger

Karin, RL always comes first! Don't stress, we'll be here whenever you are ready! Take care of yourself and your family, and things will fall into place. Be well!

Kendra
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

threestooges

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having in RL. However, I'm sure you'll get through them all right. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, and I hope the best for you and your children. Don't worry about us here. We'll be here when you're feeling up to an update. Good things are worth the wait.
-Matt

Pat

Karin my friend I soo understand where you are coming from!!! If you need a shoulder to cry on, someone to yell at lemme know I am here for ya's my friend!!! You take it easy and as Matt said we'll be here for ya's when you can come back!!!

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kimcar

Hello mate , i`m sad about your cousin and don`t stress about your MD we wish you the best for the future and take all the time that you need. Like people said here RL come first. Take care Karin and we gonna be there at your comeback. See U :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Karin, it's wonderful to hear from you! Playing the game must take its rightful place on the list of priorities, of course, but sometimes a journey into the land of fantasy can be a therapeutic break from RL.

You have many friends here, including me,
who hold you in thought and wish the best for you. We will still be here when you feel well enough to pick up the pieces and continue with Rainbow Falls. Meanwhile, keep the faith - we will.

Later...
Joan

Battlecat

Best of luck with all the real life troubles!  I hope things improve soon!

Also, beautiful work on this region.  Those farms in the last update are just stunning!