• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Holland - N268 Reconstruction intersection ring road Boxtel

Started by Paul 999, May 14, 2010, 07:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skimbo

hehe, wow, another great update :)

I like the integration od the canals into your city, especially on the 6th picture  :thumbsup:
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Paul 999

A new part off land is resurrected in the water.

The new road ´Havenweg´ is essential for the harbor expansions.

Skimbo

Good update  :thumbsup:  and I like your habour plans.

Best bic is number two :)

Gilikov1994

Mooi gedaan, ik zou gebruik maken van Nederlandse BAT's. dan zou de naam wel bij de MD passen.. voor de rest is het netjes ;)

Nicely done, if I were you, I should use more Dutch BAT's, then the name will more fit by your MD.. after all it's nice ;)

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Battlecat

This is coming along quite nicely!  Pretty good looking waterfront there!

Paul 999

In this update i will show you the new residential zone near the A9 (the new North-East corridor).

The metro line from the city center. In the future must this line be extend to the airport.

The tunnel to the city center.

Overview the new residential zone near the A9 (the new North-East corridor).

Battlecat

Fantastic update!  Love the canals!

citybuilderx

Nice work. Your transportation system is very unique and I like. However I think your interchanges are closer together than in real life.
()stsfd()
Aim for the stars and you might make the moon,
aim for the moon and you might not get there.

Paul 999

The new harbor is open. The new road from the haven to the highway A1 and A9 be also ready for use.

The new road.

The road to the tunnel.

The tunnel be a part off the city-ring.

We proceed whit the plans for reconstruction off the boulevard and the light rail station.

Legends:
Red = Road go undergrounds
Purple = Light rail / metro go undergrounds

Skimbo

I see...

...good usage of the NWM
...beautifu parks
...interresting plans
and nice motives.

Great update :)

MandelSoft

Looks wonderfull, Paul! One small tip: use the cheat "tastyzots" to make the No Power, No Water, No Road Connection and the No Job zots invisible. They ruin some of your beautiful pictures.

And maybe your freeways could use some lights  ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Paul 999

Thanks for the reactions!

I this update i will show a new city 'De Dieze' and region overviews.

The city have now 100.000 residents.

Office center CS-South.

CS-South is the main station for the lightrail.

The lighrail, heavy rail, and the N200.

Building project.

The industries will give way for housing development.

The N200 the main road of the city.

Hospital near the N200.

The other big station CS-North.

North is a business center.

The A2 exit Empel.

Empel a littel place.

Overviews.

Region view

The road map, whit also a new projects on the map.

The new map whit the lightrail and heavy rails of the region.

And what do you think? :)

nedalezz

Nesara Investment Fund

Greetings! The Nesara Investment Fund is the investment arm of the Nesara Council, the governing body of the state of Nesara. After extensive research on the land of New Holland, we humbly put forth a proposal to New Holland requesting information on any investment opportunities that might be available. The NIF has no specifics to what kind of investment it might be (trade, industry, real estate, finance, etc), and we would be very interested in finding a mutually beneficial way to do business together.

Our reports suggest one of the largest seaports in the region is located in New Holland, making it a prime location for trade, and while we certainly are not limiting ourselves to that sector, the NIF would be interested in investing money in developing a large factory near the seaport, specifically a TILES factory.

(Great update by the way! Your seaport is one of the best I've seen! And your work with the new NAM roads is amazing!)

Nego

Great update and as mentioned before, you have one of the best transportation networks I've ever seen. Great job! &apls I just wanted to let you know that if you want European textures for the NWM and your TuLEPs, you can download the new texture set here on the STEX. That way, your roads look more uniform having the same textures.

travismking

nice update :D  but whats going on with the tram in the 6th pic, its derailed or something :p

Paul 999

Quote from: nedalezz on August 15, 2010, 01:52:48 PM
Nesara Investment Fund

Greetings! The Nesara Investment Fund is the investment arm of the Nesara Council, the governing body of the state of Nesara. After extensive research on the land of New Holland, we humbly put forth a proposal to New Holland requesting information on any investment opportunities that might be available. The NIF has no specifics to what kind of investment it might be (trade, industry, real estate, finance, etc), and we would be very interested in finding a mutually beneficial way to do business together.

Our reports suggest one of the largest seaports in the region is located in New Holland, making it a prime location for trade, and while we certainly are not limiting ourselves to that sector, the NIF would be interested in investing money in developing a large factory near the seaport, specifically a TILES factory.

(Great update by the way! Your seaport is one of the best I've seen! And your work with the new NAM roads is amazing!)

That is really cool  :) Send my a link for the TILES factory and i place him in the new seaport area. The government of New Holland would like work whit you country.

Quote from: Nego on August 15, 2010, 07:53:47 PM
Great update and as mentioned before, you have one of the best transportation networks I've ever seen. Great job! &apls I just wanted to let you know that if you want European textures for the NWM and your TuLEPs, you can download the new texture set here on the STEX. That way, your roads look more uniform having the same textures.

Thank you! The Euromod is really cool i go use that!

Quote from: travismking on August 15, 2010, 08:20:05 PM
nice update :D  but whats going on with the tram in the 6th pic, its derailed or something :p

He... thats happens frequently is that not normal? ??? How can i fix it?

kodlovag

Nice region maps. I really like to browse the tiny details of a well developed region in region view. Its always great to see when the mayor plays the region as a whole, and not just a set of neighbooring cities.
Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

Meastro444

Why do I recognize every cityname on there?

Whereabouts in 's-Hertogenbosch (or surroundings) do you live?
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

RickD

Great updates. You have a very interesting transportation network.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Skimbo