• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Custom Vehicles

Started by Terring7, May 29, 2009, 11:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

Most "Show us" subjects are about buildings, urban styles and transportation systems. But how about vehicles? Here you can show us your favorite land, sea and air vehicle. Let's make the beginning with my favorite ever! :thumbsup:

SNCF Class X 73500

Now show us yours ;D
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

nerdly_dood

I've got too many to post all at once so... click the link to either my development thread or my STEX files in my sig. ;)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nerdly_dood

Yup, [I think] you can download the B-2 stealth bomber from Gizmo's site:

gizmo.lunarpages.com
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Terring7

I love automata with generic character that doesn't belong to any real world airline company, including those airplanes. Both available in Simtropolis and both replace the Maxis jumbo jets :)

I hope that more futuristic or ultra modern generic airplanes will be available soon :)

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

I have found some awesome aircrafts made by Fanta 1990. Those aircrafts blend nicely with other airplanes I already have. I think it's a good idea to resurrect this topic with a few cool airplanes.

The Choice is Ours
---

WannGLondon

Those planes look awesome  &apls Trying to get into making custom automata myself. Was especially looking at these beauties;
Call me Warren.

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

WannGLondon

I honestly love those Terring7, but the fifties are more my bag  :D
Call me Warren.

mrbisonm

Quote from: Terring7 on August 29, 2013, 04:53:34 AM

I checked for this airplane, (supposingly by fanta1990) but couldn't find any link to it. Would you know where to find this one? Thanks

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

New space shuttle, made by airman15. By the way, the spaceport has been reloted by me.

The Choice is Ours
---