• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Some additional BATs I have laying around...

Started by Scrooge, September 24, 2011, 01:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrooge

I have a few BATs that I created a few months after my last releases on the STEX (a few years ago).  I would love to release them on the STEX / LEX but I need someone to mod and lot them.  Any one up for the job?  Thanks.

Simcitler

What do you mean with "a few BATs"?
Any chance to see some pics of the buildings?

Scrooge

Simcitler

The buildings are looking good, i like them, especially the lower one.  ;)
If possible i would give it a try. I did some lotting and modding in the past, you can find my published work here.

~ Simcitler

Evillions8

Damn!

Love the new buildings!  :thumbsup:  By the way, are these recent or back when NDEX was active?

Scrooge

Quote from: Simcitler on September 30, 2011, 02:11:40 AM
The buildings are looking good, i like them, especially the lower one.  ;)
If possible i would give it a try. I did some lotting and modding in the past, you can find my published work here.

~ Simcitler

Hi Simcitler, I actually already found someone who wants to do the modding/lotting work.  However, if you'd like to, you're free to upload your own custom lots when they are released.

Quote from: Evillions8 on September 30, 2011, 05:02:45 PM
Damn!

Love the new buildings!  :thumbsup:  By the way, are these recent or back when NDEX was active?

Thank you, I greatly appreciate your comment.  These buildings were created during (and a little after) NDEX was active.  They are at least 4-5 years old!!

kwetzel345

you wondering, when can we see these in the stex.

JoeST

Fantastic stuff Dragonanime, I'm glad to see you've found someone to lot these awesome BAT's :D And I'm glad also that you found the time to get them out :) Thank you :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

kwetzel345

Also forgot to say thank you so much for these models , hope to see them on stex soon

cogeo

Are they have (roughly) the same footprint as Maxis buildings? In such a case you can include them in the appropriate Maxis family, and avoid lotting completely, and have less modding work too, as many of the stats are inherited from their parent cohorts, instead of being defined in the exemplar. Btw, while the Maxis building collection is poor, they have done an excellent job as far as lotting is concerned, eg the same building may be used in 4x3 and 3x4 stage-7 lots, and 3x3 stage-8 lots.

HappyDays

Has anything become of these buildings, or has time consumed them? It'd be such a terrible shame if so.

FrankU

At least it would be possible to put them on the STEX as a mega prop pack. Anyone could make lots with them! It would be a shame if they would never reach a city.

mrbisonm

As one of the first and best LOTters (at the time) for SC3K and SC4, I could finish them once and for all and set up these beautiful models on some nice lots. It shouldn't take that long.  Let me know and it'll be a pleasure to do so. ;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

HappyDays

Dragonanime has released most of the buildings previewed in this thread after a little prodding by yours truly. They're available on Simtropolis.

He does, however, have one building unlotted. Faced with both a time crunch and lack of skill to make a lot worthy of the building, I'm out for the count. But if someone reads this post and is up for some lotting, please message Dragonanime and let him know you're willing to assist.

deora

Thanks for releasing them.They really look great and the style is just a perfect match between classic skyscraper design from the early days and the modern touch of nowadays architects.
Love them,sadly i can`t help with lotting since i just started serious lotting for my game a week ago.
But i`m sure there are enough talented people here who will help you.

Pioneer

These buildings are great!! Are they Darknite compatible?

HappyDays

As far as I am aware, they're Maxis night, but they'll function in a Darknite environment. They'll just lack the Darknite aesthetic.