• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rionescu

If possible, I'd love the same thing for heavy rail, HSR and GHSR.

pierrebaptiste

Hello

I prepare a bridge for RHW 6S ( it's a futur landmark model, because I have a problem to use RHW piece and transit unable )

This it is a bridge  which will complete with a toll barrier .

There is again a little work like (lights system , VMS , road sign , color texture ... )

MandelSoft

Well, I know it's possible to convert it into a bridge, but I don't know how...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

pierrebaptiste

I can convert my bridge in landmark with job because.

I want install a toll barrier, (can be here for job ).

Moonraker0

I have just noticed a path issue with the orthogonal-diagonal RHW-8 draggable transition.

Cars will jump to the rightmost lane of the draggable transition shown here if they are ever in the inner two lanes.

teddyrised

I'm not sure if this problem encountered before, but it seems that orthogonal MIS does not interface correctly (visually it interfaces correctly, but not the paths) with diagonal one way roads:

I was trying to create a traffic circle underneath RHW-4 with off ramps on the sides. However, when I drag orthogonal MIS to the diagnoal sections of one way roads, the path disappears.

Tarkus

Quote from: Moonraker0 on November 06, 2010, 11:03:00 AM
I have just noticed a path issue with the orthogonal-diagonal RHW-8 draggable transition.

Cars will jump to the rightmost lane of the draggable transition shown here if they are ever in the inner two lanes.

I'll take a look into that . . . automata are really stubborn little pains in the rear. ::)

Quote from: teddyrised on November 13, 2010, 02:03:42 PM
I'm not sure if this problem encountered before, but it seems that orthogonal MIS does not interface correctly (visually it interfaces correctly, but not the paths) with diagonal one way roads:

As I recall, I think that's one of those "easter egg" features, which I started to add and didn't finish that sneaked into the mod. ::)  I'll put it on the list for a future 4.x release.

-Alex

Tarkus

Well, believe it or not, today marks the 5th anniversary of the first release of the RHW project.  RHW (then "Rural Highway") Version 1.2 was released back on November 16, 2005.  Who would have thought we'd still be at it in 2010?

Thanks to everyone for all their support over the years! :thumbsup:

-Alex

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Ciuu96

&apls

Great achievement from you guys, to keep this up for this long!
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Girafe

Indeed, a master piece of the NAM thanks to modders for developping this baby and the community to integrate it in fabulous MD  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Battlecat

Congratulations.  Keeping any project going for 5 years is an achievement.  Keeping the extraordinary high level of quality going is even more impressive.  Looking forward to many more.

Twinsfan14

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Congrats on creating one of the greatest SC4 mods ever and making it last 5 years!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur5wKoua1o

Haljackey

Happy Birthday RHW! Here's to another 5 years! 2015 here we come!  &apls  &hlp  :party:

If anyone wants to see how far the RHW has come, why not check out the excellent article on the SC4 Wiki?

http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=RHW

You can also check out some old RHW creations in my Simcity 4 Archives thread: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=4575.0

Opkl

mightygoose

i knew this was coming up soon, but damn congratulations on five years of computer game life support.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

canyonjumper

Happy Birthday RHW! Hopefully by 2015 we'll have even more amazing stuff added ;D

Your friend,
                                  Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

ivo_su

Happy Birthday RHW long life for you  ;D ;D ;D

- Ivaylo

noahclem

Cheers to 5 years of possibly the best add-on to SC4!! 2015 here we come!

GDO29Anagram

Five years,... I didn't realise that 'til I saw Tarkus's post... It's amazing to see how far RHW has come... Especially looking back at everything, despite my relatively short time here... Here, I'm gonna make a wild prediction: By 2015, RHW tech will expand to the point to allow 5-level stacks, but not until we get a bigger assortment of ramps and transitions... I have more ramps to propose 'til then... (Oh no, he's at it again!!! RUN!!!)

Though something tells me that we're getting close to multi-level stacks... http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1138.msg353243#msg353243

See you in 2015!!! (Let's see if my prediction comes true in 17 November 2015...)

As Haljackey said,...

Quote from: Haljackey on November 17, 2010, 05:38:34 PM
Only time will tell.

Honestly,... Where would we be without RHW...?
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums