• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats

Started by RippleJet, August 14, 2007, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polishkidmz

Thanks alot RippleJet for the quick response.

I just didn't want to download all of it and then find out I didn't have to ya know.

Off I go............. ;D

feelingshehides

edited

platyfish124

They should not be ploppable as these are old files.

SlimShady

Let me know if I am wrong but I think all you need is the model files of the buildings and the modified Cam lots. I have been thinking about this for the past few days and was wondering the same thing.

JoeST

SlimShady: you are correct, you dont need sc4lot files (as these are included in the megapack files) all you need are the sc4model files :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

SlimShady

I thought so. All we need now is an updated cleanitol file to help with the clean up of files.  ;D

One more thing, is it nessacary to remove all stage 8 unCamefied buildings? Does it really screw things up if they are still in the plugin folder because I haven't really noticed anything bad happening. Other then the fact that they don't really grow anymore. :P

The buildings I am talking about are the ones from Winnipeg, TD and Richardson and the Civic Union and the IBM building on the STEX.

Thanks for all the help and the great Mod. :thumbsup:

platyfish124

feelingshehides

okay i got some screenies, i compiled some of the problems:

How do you remove them out of there? and there are some duplicates :( even thou i used cleanitool

Files like:

Frogface_Garibaldi Arms-0x5ad0e817_0x6d2ea386_0xa30000.SC4Model
Frogface_Garibaldi Arms-0x6534284a-0x6d2ea386-0x2dec5652.SC4Desc
Frogface_Garibaldi Arms-0x6534284a-0x6d2ea386-0xedec34d8.SC4Desc
Frogface_Garibaldi Arms Growable 2_6dedaa30.SC4Lot
Frogface_Garibaldi Arms Growable 3_2df04166.SC4Lot
Frogface_Garibaldi Arms Growable_2dec58d0.SC4Lot
Frogface_Garibaldi Arms Ploppable_2dec3802.SC4Lot

x_x i dont know which to remove to fix

isn't those r$/r$$/r$$$/c$/c$$/c$$$ etc shouldn't be there ? aren't they part of the growth thing =o

RippleJet

This is a quote from the readme that came with NHP Frogface Revisited:

Quote from: M4346
Furthermore, please ensure that you have the original Model files for the BATs (listed below) and also remove all the .sc4lot and .desc files that came with the originals to ensure proper functionality and that no conflicts occur.

In other words, you will need the SC4Model file:
   Frogface_Garibaldi Arms-0x5ad0e817_0x6d2ea386_0xa30000.SC4Model

And you will need the SC4Lot file that was installed into Plugins\NHP\M4346\Frogface Revisited LOTs:
   R$12_4x4_Garibaldi Arms_947e7ef1.SC4Lot

All other Garibaldi SC4Lot and SC4Desc files should be deleted!

And the same applies for all other CAMeLots where the model file is needed from an old upload.
You will never need any SC4Lot or SC4Desc files from the original upload.

feelingshehides

<3 Nvm

Meastro444

Although i am not sure, shouldn't the SG Residentials be listed on here? ill install them anyway, but just a question ;)

i dont know for sure, but is it possible to list the farmfields required for the CAM Farms be listed as well? (i know, the are in the download descriptions ;))
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Meastro444

Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

BarbyW

They aren't listed as there weren't any of SG's used for the CAMelot packs and as you need both his models and lots you would have everything you need if there are any CAMelots in his sets.

phillosopherp

I have a quick question on something I did not see listed. I am reinstalling everything for the second time and when I get to the SFBT buildings I notice something unusual. In the read me the model file is listed as being in the installer. I run the installer and the only thing copied into the plugins folder either in the docs or the main is the lots, and the query file. I am wondering should I have these? It seems that I should not be who am I to know. Please let me know as I am going to stop here until it is figured out. Thanks.

RippleJet

Quote from: phillosopherp on September 04, 2008, 12:08:03 AM
I have a quick question on something I did not see listed. I am reinstalling everything for the second time and when I get to the SFBT buildings I notice something unusual. In the read me the model file is listed as being in the installer. I run the installer and the only thing copied into the plugins folder either in the docs or the main is the lots, and the query file. I am wondering should I have these? It seems that I should not be who am I to know. Please let me know as I am going to stop here until it is figured out. Thanks.

Since you're asking in the CAMeLot thread, I assume you're talking about M4346's NHP SFBT CAM Pre-Fabs.

That download does not include any model files.
They are all listed as dependencies, both in the LEX description and in the readme.
There's also a cleanitol file included to help you locate those dependencies.

And, they are also listed on the first page in this thread (under R§)... ::)

phillosopherp

Quote from: RippleJet on September 04, 2008, 03:10:17 AM
Since you're asking in the CAMeLot thread, I assume you're talking about M4346's NHP SFBT CAM Pre-Fabs.

That download does not include any model files.
They are all listed as dependencies, both in the LEX description and in the readme.
There's also a cleanitol file included to help you locate those dependencies.

And, they are also listed on the first page in this thread (under R§)... ::)

Sorry I was not super clear on that one. I was actually talking about what is said to be the BAT files. The SFBT Lowrise, Midrise, ect. There is not a model file in those installers, just lots and a query file?

BarbyW

If you collect the dependencies in the links the models ARE installed. I checked two of the files and both installed the needed models.

snorrelli

Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

rooker1

The majority of his models look great.  It would be worth while finding out if they all could be done.  ::)

EDIT: I have just check this one out and it can very easily be a stage 10.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.