• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats

Started by RippleJet, August 14, 2007, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingrooster2005

I need this file for a dependency for a CAMeLot  IoliteSpire-0x5ad0e817_0x8dbb957b_0x130000.SC4Model  and it refers me to this site : http://raika-s.hp.infoseek.co.jp/     the problem is 1) its all in japaneese or something and 2) It freezes my internet and i can not download it. Is there any other place to get this file or can the individual whom I can not find the name for due to language on site download it where i can access it please. I also have 2 other files that I need help with. 1)CrystalPile-0x5ad0e817_0x8dbb957b_0x90000.SC4Model ( from same site as I mentioned above) and 2) Integriculture-0x5ad0e817_0x94368cf6_0x30000.SC4Model which is linked to this site  http://www.yuhisa.com/cgi/c-board/c-board.cgi?cmd=one;page=17;id=          thats does the same thing freezes my internet and is all in a foreign language I can not read/

would greatly appreciate any help with this

thank you so much

Kingrooster2005

I have ran the Cleanitol for the CAM and it says I am missing a dependency named    SG_HerbalFukitolFactory.dat    but when I click on the link it takes me to a blank page at the simpeg site and there is a note saying that there are no more files there for this dependency...So where can i find it as i know SG has combined so many of his dependencies into packs now. Can someone point me in the right direction please been looking for it for 2 days now

thank you so much

jestarr

Raika's site freezes due to trying to install a language pack.  If you're using Firefox it won't install and will lockup.  Internet Explorer will pop-up a message box.  Just click on "cancel" until it disappears.  In the left frame, at the top, you'll see a Japanese/English link, to change the language.  This isn't really necessary, as the 4th button is for commercial and the one you want.  The Crystal Mall and the Iolite Tower will show in the box in the main window.  The download link is just above the lot picture, containing the lot's name.  For the Integriculture lot and model, go to the site (use Internet Explorer).  At the top of the page you'll see a link called (All View).  Click on that and it'll take you to the 1st download page.  At the top far right you'll then see 1/5.  Place your mouse pointer on the arrow, at the end, and click.  That will take you to page 2.  The download you want is the last one on the page.  Cheers!

jestarr

To the best of my knowledge, all of Simgoobers IM lots and models were consolidated.  Go to the LEX and select power search at the top of the page.  Then select Simgoober in the first box and industrial in the second.  That should give you links to the lots and model files you need.  As far as I know, if you have a readme, linking to simpeg, it's an old lot and should be replaced with the one's on the LEX.  Cheers!

RippleJet

RippleJet

SG_HerbalFukitolFactory.dat has been merged into SG Industrial Models I-M2

Kingrooster2005

Kingrooster2005

ok this should be my last issue i hope   CAM cleanitol shows I am missing 2 dependencies   1) SG_HerbalFukitolFactory.dat

and 2)    jes_HudsonGlass3-0x5ad0e817_0x12774cc5_0x30000.SC4Model

I don't know why it shows I am missing these as I have downloaded both of the files that these dependencies are in according to the CAMeLots linking page and still shows no files there...Hudson Glass and SG IM2   anyone know why and since i do have the 2 files downloaded do i need to worry about it saying I dont have them

RippleJet

I've updated Cleanitol File for CAM lots, to correct errors and update outdated links.
If you want to recheck your CAMeLot dependencies, please redownload and run Cleanitol with it.

Quote from: Kingrooster2005 on October 20, 2008, 05:23:03 AM
1) SG_HerbalFukitolFactory.dat

That file isn't needed if you've got SG_Models_IM2.dat.

Quote from: Kingrooster2005 on October 20, 2008, 05:23:03 AM
2) jes_HudsonGlass3-0x5ad0e817_0x12774cc5_0x30000.SC4Model

There's a spelling error in that filename, it should read
jes_HudsonGlass-0x5ad0e817_0x12774cc5_0x30000.SC4Model

Thus, I'm sure you've got that one as well. :thumbsup:

Kingrooster2005

Although it is a typo on the CAM clenitol i have downloaded the citibanktower and yet still showing i am missing the following dependency

Superstar's Citicbank Tower [Model]-0x5ad0e817_0x102a45d9_0xb0000.SC4Model

spelling is wrong but still directs me to right file have it downloaded but missing this file still can you help me with this problem.
i have the following file from download

Superstar's Citicbank Tower [Model]-0x5ad0e817_0x1305ef0d_0x30000.SC4Model

any help would be great ty

jestarr

I don't know what the first one is.  If you don't have it, I wouldn't worry about it.  The second model is the correct one, afaik.

RippleJet

Cleanitol File for CAM lots has once again been updated.
This time to correct the filename for Superstar's Citibank and also to point the Key Tower to the fixed model available on LEX.

Lilojame

Hi there!

It wasnt my intent to make my very first post in this thread BUT the list of downloads provided here made me do so.
I simply have to say : "Thank you very very very very very very much! You made my life easier and downloading the content for CAM simple and quick experience!&apls

I have one question about CAM tho (and probably this isnt the best place to sk it but neverthless): I see residental, comercial and industrial buildings and that is great but I dont see any content for like schools, hospitals, fire&police stations, transportation, water&power utilities. Anyhow, my question is: do those buildings need to be CAMpatible also or it doesnt matters?

Again... Thank you very much for the great job on realy helpfull list!

Best regards,
                   Lilojame

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

wes.janson

Civic lots don't have to be CAMpatible. CAM allows buildings to grow at higher stages.

I know Simgoober modified his schools to allow a higher capacity for CAM cities. They can be found on the lex.

If you have any knowledge of Ilive's Reader you can edit the capacity of any civic lot to allow for the large influx of residents.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Lilojame

Thank you very much!  :)

I thought that they dont need to be Campatible but was far from being sure about it. My knowledge of Ilive's Reader is on low stage for now, but will explore the possibilities of it in the future.

Thank you again.

Best regards,
                Lilojame

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

sp24

Hello,
First I must thank you all for your awesome work guys !  &apls

But i'm a little confused, when i use the Cleanitol File for CAM lots, i get a long list of missing dependencies but i dont have any brown boxes. It seems i miss a lot of CAMlots (i mean the .SC4Lot file). I have all the dependencies of the starter packs, I downloaded all the CAMlots and BAT models from the first page but still, i miss a ton of dependencies (according to the cleanitol file for CAM lots).
I dont get it, i've searched everywhere but i cant find them, i need help  :P

Here's a few of the models/props i miss (I've attached a picture of the complete list) :
Superstar's Caroline Park Condos
Superstar's Citicbank Tower
Superstar's City Tower
Superstar's Miami Palm Building A & B
Superstar's SimNation Bank Plaza
Superstar's SPH Tower
Superstar's Trillton Tower
HKABT-NHP Dmscopio MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 to Vol 9

Where are the CAMlots related to these models please ? more buidings are always appreciated  ;)

Thank you !

RippleJet

Quote from: sp24 on November 02, 2008, 04:55:53 PM
But i'm a little confused, when i use the Cleanitol File for CAM lots, i get a long list of missing dependencies but i dont have any brown boxes. It seems i miss a lot of CAMlots (i mean the .SC4Lot file). I have all the dependencies of the starter packs, I downloaded all the CAMlots and BAT models from the first page but still, i miss a ton of dependencies (according to the cleanitol file for CAM lots).
I dont get it, i've searched everywhere but i cant find them, i need help  :P

Even if you haven't got any brown boxes yet, you will probably start getting them once those CAMeLots that need them start growing... ::)
Note that you only need the SC4Model file from the source pointed to. Discard all SC4Desc and Sc4Lot files in those original uploads.

Quote from: sp24 on November 02, 2008, 04:55:53 PM
Here's a few of the models/props i miss (I've attached a picture of the complete list) :
Superstar's Caroline Park Condos
Superstar's Citicbank Tower
Superstar's City Tower
Superstar's Miami Palm Building A & B
Superstar's SimNation Bank Plaza
Superstar's SPH Tower
Superstar's Trillton Tower
HKABT-NHP Dmscopio MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 to Vol 9

Where are the CAMlots related to these models please ? more buidings are always appreciated  ;)

That Cleanitol file that lists all models for CAMeLots also includes models that may not have been CAMified yet.
CAMeLots with those Superstar buildings should all be included in the Starter Packs.
However, I don't think dmscopio's buildings have been CAMified yet...

sp24

simworld2

I have been having a probem. I have a Najd Tower and Zayeed Tower and a Sompo Japan Insurance inc and i have all the dependancies but they still turn out to be boxes. can some one help please? &hlp

RippleJet

Quote from: simworld2 on November 08, 2008, 04:36:54 AM
i have all the dependancies but they still turn out to be boxes.

Time for a recheck... ::)

For the Najd Tower: ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol05
For the Sompo Japan: ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol06
For the Zayeed Tower: ks_jpn MEGA Props Vol06