• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats

Started by RippleJet, August 14, 2007, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

If you mean are there building exemplars in the Model packs, then no there aren't. The model packs hold the models and prop exemplars only. Ther building exemplars are embedded into each individual lot in the lots packs. If, however, you edit the lots in LE and Save As you will lose the embedded building exemplar. If you edit the lots and Save then the building exemplar will be retained.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

allan_kuan1992

I have something to report... it appears that Tung Po Court CAM and Bixel Block 6x2 are the same... = \

- Allan Kuan

BarbyW

Tung Po Court is the original upload by bixel and is a stage 10 lot. When the models were collated into model packs another lot was made and named Bixel Court which is a stage 11. Both can be used at the same time although the model for Tung Po Court should be removed if you have the MEGA Pack vol18.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

RippleJet

Allan, thanks for bringing up those Bixel CAMeLots... I had completely forgotten to add those four packs (16, 17, 18 and 19) to the lists on the first page here...

Now they are added! :thumbsup:

allan_kuan1992

Hmm... (looks at the list again)

Umm... there are some other missing buildings... for example... the most recent CAMpatible building set is the New York Public Housing buildings, Set 3.

- Allan Kuan

RippleJet

Hmm... the user above me is banned for... ehm... wrong thread... $%Grinno$%

Quote from: allan_kuan1992 on June 11, 2009, 08:44:50 AM
Umm... there are some other missing buildings... for example... the most recent CAMpatible building set is the New York Public Housing buildings, Set 3.

Now they are! :thumbsup:
Anything else? I do want you to tell me, please! :)

Chaplain1018

Hey there, enjoying the CAM and watchin my city grow big and strong :P (Just like pop's used to say)

I was browsing through simtropolis and found these good looking but (supposedly) not listed CAMelots. Ya might wanna check em out ;D

Guangzhou Twin Tower V2 (Stage 15 - CO$$)
Spirulina Farms (Stage 3 - IR)
NDEX Glenni Mehelia Taarnet (Stage 14 - CS$)
NDEX Glenni Knudsen Sko Fabrikk (Stage 3&4 - ID)

If these are already included, my bad :P

RippleJet

Thanks, Chaplain! :)

Dmscopio's Guangzhou Twin Tower is available on the LEX as well.

That particular upload was actually upload Nº 1000 on the LEX.
I even made this comment on the BSC board after it was uploaded:

Quote from: Tage on August 07, 2007, 04:00:36 AM
The 1000th file was dmscopio's GuangZhou Twin Tower, a stage 15 CO$$, which was uploaded two days ago. :thumbsup:

At the moment the stats stay at:

Members: 10,640
Uploaders: 60
Files: 1,004
Downloads: 607,854

I cannot understand how I've managed to leave it out from the lists...
Now it's included though! ;)

Cogeo's Spirulina Farms are also available on the LEX.
Being stage 3 they are actually not CAMeLots, even if they are fully CAMpatible. ;)

Since all existing stage 1, 2 and 3 farms are fully CAMpatible
(since farms don't upgrade they can have varying occupancy levels), I haven't added any of those to the I-R list.

Glenni's Mehelia Tårnet was CAMified by me and the Knudsen Sko Fabrikk was CAMified by Barby.
I even updated the NDEX queries for those, to include industrial and CAMeLot queries.
Also the S3D model for the Mehelia Tårnet was fixed to correct a rendering error.

They used to be available on the LEX as well, but were removed after a sad incident last year.
Those on the STEX are still fully functional CAMeLots,
but with nobody giving any support for them here on Devotion, I've opted to exclude them from the lists.

There are also certain CAMeLots available on Capital SimCity,
which have also been excluded for the same reason.

Chaplain1018

I'm glad that Guangzhou Tower has made the list. It's quite a purrdy looking lot non??? ;D

And do you mean that there are CAM farms other than the ones on the list?? :o Never bothered though, I'm a more "high-tech" guy :P

memph

Is there anywhere else I can download the Iolite Spire or Crystal Mall? The website linked kills my browser... Or any tips to avoid that?

M4346

Well the Mitsubishi Crystal Mall I could've helped you with, but it has since been removed:

Click!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

RippleJet

Both those models are linked directly to the zip file on the first page of this thread... :)

Quote from: shoreman905 on August 14, 2007, 04:06:49 PM
8. Commercial Service §§§ CAMeLots

Lot
Size
    Lot Name   
Growth
Stage
    Download CAMeLot here          Download BAT Model here

4x3
Crystal Mall
CAM Commercial Services BSCMitsubishi Crystal Mall
4x4
Calcite
CAM Commercial Services BSC   Kirishima Iolite Spire

memph

Nevermind, that link seems fine. The one that came with the readme didn't load though.

doorknob60

Dang this is useful. Helped me find a few dependencies that had broken links in the CAM readmes, and also helped find a dependency for a brown box Camelot :)
Click here if you want to play SimCity 4 in Linux :)
Click here if you want to try Linux :)

RippleJet

Quote from: doorknob60 on July 14, 2009, 10:27:13 PM
Dang this is useful. Helped me find a few dependencies that had broken links in the CAM readmes, and also helped find a dependency for a brown box Camelot :)

Thanks! :)

It's certainly easier for me to keep this thread up-to-date. ;)
Changing the readmes would require us to repackage the installers every time...

Chaplain1018

Thank you for the new additions RippleJet &apls

The new CO-$$$    Fantazzi Beverages Corporate Tower has CARCH Fantazzi Tower BSC linking to CARCH Fantazzi Building BSC. Gives the impression that they're 2 different files :P

EDIT: Turns out they ARE 2 different files :D CARCH Fantazzi Tower BSC

RippleJet

Thanks Chaplain1018 for pointing that out! :thumbsup:

The Tower now links to the Tower, which after all is a tall Building althought it isn't linking to the Building... $%Grinno$%

These buildings (or towers) by Cerulean were started almost 5 years ago... but it was well worth waiting for them! ()stsfd()

Chaplain1018

Quote from: RippleJet on July 17, 2009, 03:40:14 AMThe Tower now links to the Tower, which after all is a tall Building although it isn't linking to the Building... $%Grinno$%

LOL :D Somebody has a way with words :P And yeah, those two are worth the wait :thumbsup:

Chaplain1018

Hey there again, maybe I should've edited my last post but it seems old :P

Anyway, the CAMelot - Unidek Thermal Insulation seems to need the BAT from BSC BAT Props - T1 Vol2. I just got the brown box and the smartass in me deleted the lot immediately :-[ I'll install the BAT props and hopefully another one would grow so I can check :thumbsup:

But I think the props might be part of some MEGA proppack that I've already downloaded. Anyhoo, I'll give it a go and be back when I see the lot then ::)

Cheers

RippleJet

Quote from: Chaplain1018 on July 22, 2009, 07:16:55 AM
Anyway, the CAMelot - Unidek Thermal Insulation seems to need the BAT from BSC BAT Props - T1 Vol2.

So it does! :thumbsup:
It even says so in the LEX description for it... ::)

Quote from: Unidek Thermal Insulation, LEX Description
BSC BAT Props - T1 Vol2 (To avoid a brown box)

The link to the prop pack has now been added to the list on page 1.

Thanks again Chaplain1018! ;)