• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Just a quick question

Started by WalkerBD1, October 20, 2010, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerBD1

My friend I were trying to decided something.  Simgoober has on LEX four set of his house put togather as DATs.  The question we had is there anything else that has to be downloaded to make them work.  I mean there are other sets on LEX that have models that have to be downloaded or some of the farm lots need another building as the starting point.  If you could let us know that would be great.  Thanks for all the help in advance.

Walker......

jmyers2043

quick answer - Supplementary downloads that are required will be listed and will have links in a read me.

The process is easy. Not all downloads are required - flower garden props will just not show up and the lot may look sparse in spots but the lot will work/function. Missing textures will cause graphic glitches and are a bit more important. 

QuoteMy friend I were trying to decided something.

Why not just go ahead and download? SimGoobers lots usually contain a small number of dependencies. But he uses them over and again on many lots. So getting them once is all the work you'll have to do aside from getting the original files.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)