• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Oaktown

Started by tysonway, December 22, 2009, 11:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tysonway

Here are some shots of the downtown area of south Oaktown. one is ariel of the city region. population
now at 25, 000. as you guys can see i have some room to build on {which i am doing right now}

have a good day all! peace

tysonway

little update {no pics yet tho}. i have doubled my population to 45,000 some residents now. and have built some farms outside the main city area. its looking nice so far. pics will be up tonite. and my city MIGHT be completed by the time i go to bed tonight. so that means i will work on another city in this region   :satisfied: peace out guys!

tysonway

heres a nite shot of the downtown area of oaktown south

sumwonyuno

Heh, it's been a while!  Oaktown is looking much more sprawly and flat.

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Battlecat

Great to see you back!  Your cities are coming together beautifully!  Nice downtown night shot in your latest update!

io_bg

Nice picture! I like the monorail usage, however I think you should work on the abandonment in your city, it doesn't look very eye-pleasing.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

penguin007

Nice looking suburban areas there can't wait for more

Will

tysonway

Here's a local beach near the downtown area. and to get rid of some of the confusion. these recent pics are really not oaktown lol. its oaktown south. its south of the main city. i just decided to put oaktown and all of its towns and suburbs {in this part of the region} in this post.

thanks again for ur comments. sorry if i cant get the best looking pics or plugins out there. i just dont have the patience to do all that haha. but i'll try my best. im just posting my cities on here for fun :] .

Battlecat

No worries, it's all a game in the end!  That beach area looks pretty nice!

M.M.Malwin

Nice! I like the distant views!  ;)

Tomas Neto