• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

prop pox

Started by joshua43214, February 08, 2015, 01:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua43214

I am not sure who is active and who is not right now, and I am not sure who I should send this too.

If a BSC person could please look at post #643 at http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7066.msg491331;topicseen#new

No idea if this is a problem or not, but wanted to make sure folks got a heads up about it.

Yours,
Josh

bap

Hi joshua43214, I've been following the development of your program and your recent posts at the Prop Pox thread with a lot of interest. Most of the people which were once involved with investigation of prop pox are no longer active. Thanks for your effort in providing the community with another tool to help prevent prop pox. I will post on that thread some info which I think might be useful on this regard.

joshua43214

Quote from: bap on February 16, 2015, 04:11:48 PM
Hi joshua43214, I've been following the development of your program and your recent posts at the Prop Pox thread with a lot of interest. Most of the people which were once involved with investigation of prop pox are no longer active. Thanks for your effort in providing the community with another tool to help prevent prop pox. I will post on that thread some info which I think might be useful on this regard.

Haha!
Just the person we all need!
I just posted a very long post on the subject in the thread in question. I look forward to hearing your opinion on the matter.

-Josh